• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaCast

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibiacast is a program which lets you view Tibia through the eyes of another player, or broadcast your own adventures in real-time for others to see. It just finished its update for 8.5.

This program is increasingly gaining its popularity, they have seen Gamemasters using TibiaCast to broadcast some banishments and how they work. They have seen very high levels in the 300s.

It is not possible to broadcast any OpenTibia videos and never will be, because it's lame.
This program does not contain any virus and hopes to become a fansite of Tibia.com. I suggest you to give it a shot and you will not be bored. It does not slow your computer down at all.

TibiaCast.com
TibiaCast download

I just watched someone do the Inquisition Quest.

Forgot to tell some people, you have the ability to talk to the broadcaster and they have the ability to talk back to you.

I just watched someone do the Inquisition Quest.

Forgot to tell some people, you have the ability to talk to the broadcaster and they have the ability to talk back to you.

If thats the case then it will not become supported by Cipsoft

Because it's a program based on their client. And tibiacast owners can make a deal with CipSoft ;)

Don't know exactly what you talk about because I didn't download it but isn't all bots and cheats, aswell as tibia cam based on their tibiaclient?

Back