• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia TibiaEditor 6.7 newest version

Bulet

Knight of Apocalypse
Reaction score
Thats is the newest version maked by Black Demon you will can edit dat files sprite files and pic and can make you version for you otserv or make new changes
Good Luck

Credits
Black Demon for make the program

Attachments

Thread approved.

forum-verified.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It dosn't work. It just comes up something about if I want to make an donation. Then it closes.

Oh it worked now.
DAMN YOU OTLAND FOR NOT HAVING AUTOMERGE!

Last edited by a moderator:
It dosn't work. It just comes up something about if I want to make an donation. Then it closes.

Close window who Black Demon make to ppl give donation for him and program will open

Bulet, import doesn't working? because i'm trying to import my img to replace picture 0 (the main image) and dont working, please answer that :D
i loved your editor, rep+++

Bulet, import doesn't working? because i'm trying to import my img to replace picture 0 (the main image) and dont working, please answer that :D
i loved your editor, rep+++

Black Demon will impove that on next version with import replace all things working but will be a pay version :blink:

What a stupid software, people coming to OTland and demanding money for functions. I would not mind if it said, donation. But that you just want cash ect all the time..

I have one meaning for this program:
STUPID MONEYSUCKING SHITPROGRAM. LEARN TO MAKE STUFF FOR FREE AND YOU WILL RECIVE DONATIONS..

What a stupid software, people coming to OTland and demanding money for functions. I would not mind if it said, donation. But that you just want cash ect all the time..

I have one meaning for this program:
STUPID MONEYSUCKING SHITPROGRAM. LEARN TO MAKE STUFF FOR FREE AND YOU WILL RECIVE DONATIONS..

It's free. <_<

you donate like the smallest amount, like 10 cents and it works. Don't see the big deal

laolfail. Jo3 released a spriteeditor, or the structure for it. maybe you can even use tibiaapi and you only have to make a button compile and extract.

Back