• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiamap OT - Tell me your ideas

Silverstone

aka Silent Reaper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello my fellows :)

Today, I'd like to ask you what you really want to see on a Tibiamap OT, if you played one. I am not referring to any Tibiamap OT. All I really want is to know what special features you'd love to see. So please tell me your ideas, suggestion and what a good Tibiamap OT should include. Tell me anything that just pops up in your head right now.

For those who hate Tibiamap OTs, leave this thread right now. I can't stand stupid comments like Tibiamap OTs suck and so on. If you still intend to do so, atleast leave me a suggestion on how to still improve a Tibiamap OT.

Stupid, idiotic, retarded or senseless posts will be reported!

Also tell me, what kind of things you consider good for beeing a part of donation. Just what you think fits in as reward for donating to the server.

I'll create a little list on what you could suggest, of course you may still give other things, if there's anything that pops up in your head.

Suggest on:
  • Donations (What rewards)
  • Experience, Skill & Magiclevel rate (How many times faster than Tibia)
  • Learnspells (Yes/no - Why?)
  • Map (Should we add anything?)
  • Quests (New quests?)
  • NPC (Additional NPCs?)
  • Teleportals (Teleportals to specifics spots/places)
  • Monsters (Any special monsters or ..?)
  • Raids (Yes/No? - Why?)
  • Trainers (Training facility)
  • Charges on runes (How many charges you'd like on several or specific runes)
  • Special spells (Any ideas or suggestions if this should be implented?)
  • HP&Mana (Same to Tibia?)
  • HP&Mana regeneration (How fast with or without promotion..?)
  • Addons (Buy them at NPC or collect the items for it?)
  • Anything else you'd like to add!

Thanks a lot for helping me :)

Yours faithfully,
Silverstone

Last edited:
* Donations: Special points on the site, which they can use to have a custom house, custom peices of armor for each vocation.
* Experience, Skill & Magiclevel rate: 50x RL Tibia, and I don't know about the skills.
* Learnspells No, ppl hate doing that, including me.
* Map Custom areas (make a poll on site, to add like special new custom spawns on ur ot, make ur players vote.)
* Quests Of course?
* NPC: Don't put pointless NPC's like rl Tibia.
* Teleportals: Hell no.
* Monsters: Make custom areas with custom monsters.
* Raids: Yes, it brings the excitement into the OT.
* Trainers: Yes
* Charges on runes 10x on sd, etc.
* Special spells Create unique and new custom spells for each vocation.
* HP&Mana Tibia
* HP&Mana regeneration Rl Tibia
* Addons: Buy

To get more players, I think the above is a good idea.

Maaaan!
Please make a custom map, sweden already have 10000 Rl Map Servers...

I really tried to prevent posts as the one just comming from you.
I don't plan on

1. creating a 1000x server
2. creating an unorganised/bad/idiotic server

and I already am working on my very own little secret project. Which I'm accomplaining with a good mate. The costum map will later probably 'join' the real map server. Means that we'll be hosting 2 diffrent servers. (To gain popularity and get famous). Belive me that costum server will put every other server into shadows :)..

Now back to the topic and bring me a few suggestions so I can start finishing the real tibia map ot.

Well, good then..
But Rl Tibia map sux bad. Face it!

Well If your decision it's to make RL Map. You're more than free.

But you have to make it better and a very nice OT to get people.

And dont name it as the common OTs. "RL Tibia Map".

:)

I'm trusting that you will do one of the best Tibiamaps till now.

those are not in the list! its my opinion ;D

Do not use Exp stages.
Make the loot rate higher to 2x:p
Skill rate and magic rate balanced.
New vocation names.
New spells :p
New hunting places
and my last thing chose the good staff!

Well, good then..
But Rl Tibia map sux bad. Face it!

How comes Tibia has about 10-20k online always!
Please, don't tell me it sucks, while there is no OT, that ever achieved what Cipsoft did or is still doing. The map itself, if you look how it is builded and what thoughts are beyond the map, then it really is an insane map. As I see, you still don't obtain enough mappin experience, even if you are able to make maps look good. That's not the fucking everything! Make them playable, enjoyable, realistic is another big part. Only the Tibias shape has a good load of work in it! I'm really sure, if you had a bit respect of other peoples work, then you'd see how good and well-mapped the tibian map is. You don't even dare to study the map. I'm really sure you are one of all those mapper who will never accomplish an OT with more than 100 players. (Referring to costum maps of course). I really advise you to change your mind. I had a look at your maps. I really think you have to study the natural part, as well as the shapping. The gameplay is another factor.

Anyway, I really hate it, if someone is just ignorant and says this and that sucks. Atleast proof that it does. I think you wouldn't be fine either, if I just came along and said you're an idiot. Don't take everything to personal I just said, but take the critism out of it. As it is meant to be.

Well If your decision it's to make RL Map. You're more than free.

But you have to make it better and a very nice OT to get people.

And dont name it as the common OTs. "RL Tibia Map".

:)

That's actually why I'm doing this thread, if you didn't notice so far. Anyway, I do know the diffrence between real life and Tibia. Also I'm not some idealess boy, belive me.

I'm trusting that you will do one of the best Tibiamaps till now.

those are not in the list! its my opinion ;D

Do not use Exp stages.
Make the loot rate higher to 2x:p
Skill rate and magic rate balanced.
New vocation names.
New spells :p
New hunting places
and my last thing chose the good staff!

Thanks for the usefull feedback, ZoOorO.

Yours,
-Silverstone

I a little tierd of the Cipsoft map, but if you change like the buildings and the walls (the look of the map) and maybe build some custom islands and stuff like that then it would be a little diffrent to play the map instead of being like all the other 100000 ppl whit Cipsoft map.

It just showed in the past, that CipSofts map is a good way to attract players and get a name famous. That's the purpose of it.

I reckon with about 100-200 players on the server in the first 3 months.

me and my friends here in sweden think a rl map should have around 100-500 exp ad skill rate 100 magic rate 50-70 loot rate 5

haha, my map editor has a statue that looks like darth vader using lightning :] lol

(My idea dont steal)

You know that you can't copyright your ideas? So basically everyone can use your idea whether you like it or not.

Topic:

It depends if you want to be serious or not. But I don't like people changing the Tibia map... So either you make a custom map or just a full Tibia map.

555-demonhunters.png

Main

Hello my fellows :)

Today, I'd like to ask you what you really want to see on a Tibiamap OT, if you played one. I am not referring to any Tibiamap OT. All I really want is to know what special features you'd love to see. So please tell me your ideas, suggestion and what a good Tibiamap OT should include. Tell me anything that just pops up in your head right now.

For those who hate Tibiamap OTs, leave this thread right now. I can't stand stupid comments like Tibiamap OTs suck and so on. If you still intend to do so, atleast leave me a suggestion on how to still improve a Tibiamap OT.

Stupid, idiotic, retarded or senseless posts will be reported!

Also tell me, what kind of things you consider good for beeing a part of donation. Just what you think fits in as reward for donating to the server.

I'll create a little list on what you could suggest, of course you may still give other things, if there's anything that pops up in your head.

Suggest on:
  • Donations (What rewards)
  • Experience, Skill & Magiclevel rate (How many times faster than Tibia)
  • Learnspells (Yes/no - Why?)
  • Map (Should we add anything?)
  • Quests (New quests?)
  • NPC (Additional NPCs?)
  • Teleportals (Teleportals to specifics spots/places)
  • Monsters (Any special monsters or ..?)
  • Raids (Yes/No? - Why?)
  • Trainers (Training facility)
  • Charges on runes (How many charges you'd like on several or specific runes)
  • Special spells (Any ideas or suggestions if this should be implented?)
  • HP&Mana (Same to Tibia?)
  • HP&Mana regeneration (How fast with or without promotion..?)
  • Addons (Buy them at NPC or collect the items for it?)
  • Anything else you'd like to add!

Thanks a lot for helping me :)

Yours faithfully,
Silverstone

If I know you right, you would like a serious server.
Real Tibia Map, but 500 years after the Tibia that is now, (Venore is destroyed etc).

Unique! If you ask me.

Back