• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaMe Server with 10.41+

legadoss

Reaction score
hey, guys someone will be play on TibiaMe ots? i mean i can create it on otclient
exp rate 10x
loot 2x
maybe with skills fighting but its optional on tibiame you dont have skills lvl

vocation:warrior, wizard

or give me you suggest, On which server you would play

I was playing a TibiaMe only for a short time, but if your server started I would certainly play on it.

hey, guys someone will be play on TibiaMe ots? i mean i can create it on otclient
exp rate 10x
loot 2x
maybe with skills fighting but its optional on tibiame you dont have skills lvl

vocation:warrior, wizard

or give me you suggest, On which server you would play
I'm 5 years late, but can't resist to ask question.

TibiaME OTS ? What are you saying ? J2ME Client with OTServer ? Android Client ?
It's not TibiaME (Micro Edition) if it's playable on PC only.

Tibia ME OT servers do exist Thunderkid. Back 5 years ago there were only 1 or 2, but I'm sure if you look hard enough you might even find one today. He means Portable Edition, not Tibia.

Tibia ME OT servers do exist Thunderkid. Back 5 years ago there were only 1 or 2, but I'm sure if you look hard enough you might even find one today. He means Portable Edition, not Tibia.

Yes, OTME (OpenTibiaMicroEdition) does exist but in a small way. Only one person or one team developing it, no github, no svn, no sourceforge.

I've been looking for the source code for weeks and the only link from forum that's still active is the ancient one which is written in C#, the newer version is written in java.

20220624.png
Post automatically merged:

I'm asking because I don't think this post is talking about OTME, but rather talk about custom OTServer and OTClient with the TibiaME system and sprites.

Back