• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianic.org [7.4] is not owned by me [CM Doyle] - apparently fake

Thank you for this info, it was wierd when we encountered with a new Tibianic reopening from 0... It was wierd because there's no info on the internet, I mean in forums, etc...

The domain Tibianic.org was newly registered by a scammer.
In hindsight, you guys should have probably registered/renewed the domain to keep ownership of it.
Unfortunately, due to this, they now legally own it and all that it represents.

Hard way to learn a lesson though, I hope you manage to get it back on track somehow if your claims are true.
Best of luck with it.

Last edited:
In hindsight, you guys should have probably registered/renewed the domain to keep ownership of it.

Hard way to learn a lesson though, I hope you manage to get it back on track somehow if your claims are true.
Best of luck with it.
Dont worry, it will be dead within a few months.

Best of luck with it.
No, Iryont let the domain go on purpose. Neither he nor I have something to do with Tibia anylonger. Nonetheless the current owners pretend to be us which is untrue.

i'd trust more random guy who impersonate as doyle than doyle himself however i know he got download & run trash files so not even worth to spent minute playing this server

No, Iryont let the domain go on purpose. Neither he nor I have something to do with Tibia anylonger. Nonetheless the current owners pretend to be us which is untrue.
That's poor judgement at least, unless it's the cost prohibitive (which probably it isn't). You can't erase history, Medivia is forever tied with Tibianic because of it's past. It's too easy to scam tons of people because the scammer now owns the domain and gonna make people believe they are you or Iryont. Who has more autority, CM Doyle on Tibianic website or random OtLand user Miles Mc Gregor?

That's poor judgement at least, unless it's the cost prohibitive (which probably it isn't). You can't erase history, Medivia is forever tied with Tibianic because of it's past. It's too easy to scam tons of people because the scammer now owns the domain and gonna make people believe they are you or Iryont. Who has more autority, CM Doyle on Tibianic website or random OtLand user Miles Mc Gregor?
I see your point. The domain was not with me, so I was not in the situation to prohibit it getting lost.

My post here aims on making people aware that someone uses my nickname falsely. That is the maximum I can do.

My post here aims on making people aware that someone uses my nickname falsely. That is the maximum I can do.
clearly that guy got no clue about you because NOBODY would use ur name even you if u wanted to start new server as u were playing on ur own server stealing giant swords from map and selling it to djinn/people refilling ur mana with gm to ue spam people and scout on gm when to login with ue on tomb to kill enemies

spawning heroes on thais to deal with pk teams and hiding on unreachable "custom" spots to manasit

Dont worry, it will be dead within a few months.
wdym, it has been dead since start xD it seems like this "smart" person who opened this ot made zero effort advertisement beside buying the domain...

I see your point. The domain was not with me, so I was not in the situation to prohibit it getting lost.

The problem is that you haven't verified the claims. You aren't obligated to do so, but you are expected to do so.
Your post history doesn't seem to indicate either that you are who you say you are.

You could just be a troll mad at Tibianic trying to smear them for all we know.
Unfortunate in case you are indeed who you say you are, but that's how it works.
Your account has only been active in 2 threads. One where you're trying to hire a spriter and then this one.

This is the information we have and it's too little to go on, so I think trying to get people to rally behind this cause is currently a wasted effort.
Thus, this thread serves little to no point.

Back