• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

Brute-force attack - just as any other attack intended to gain unauthorized access to an account, computer system or other data - is a cybercrime. This is not some "public data" as you called it. Just because you blindly guessed someone's password doesn't make it public. And yes, it can put you in serious trouble. But of course you are aware of this, hence why you tried to hide behind a VPN, which sadly didn't work out well as you exposed your real data here and there (and I don't really mean just now). All the logs of that incident were secured, and they include your home/mobile IP addresses and personal data which you used to buy premium on your main account, that easily connects to your attack.

He's not a "loyal player" (in fact, banned from the game), but a cybercriminal. And we are not threatening him with leaking his personal information anywhere but to the law authorities, which we have every right to do so.

Last edited:
threatening ur loyal players with leaking their personal information is a new low.
WOW the admins on that server xD
calling a hacker your loyal customer haha. that must be common business for you working at otservlist xD

you can do whatever you want, I didn't hack your server neither any damage

if you want to call me cybercriminal for that it's ok but you're wrong, the only time I did a bad move was with Realesta when I published the entire database and I already got my ban here in otland... but the server was already closed when I did that... today I feel it was bad from me to display the information with all sensible data

you're free to report to the police that someone is testing accounts in your server but I don't know how you will explain that your server is a copy from a game with copyrights and things that you are the first one to break them, specifically when it's a "reverse engineered project" and your own team is claiming that...

if you can proof I'm brute forcing then do it :) but I think you won't be lucky enough and I don't think cops will stay looking cams with Kay checking how I could be sending parcels or anything else xD

we all know how to make a mountain out of a grain of sand but for some reasons you have the % of lovers/haters that you have

EDIT: btw the attack/vulnerability/whatever is still possible I'd spend more time fixing it instead of arguing here who I am or where I go because it's there since launch and no one fixed it

Last edited:
We don't need to discuss anything regarding the copyrights, when reporting a cybercrime. What you call "testing accounts" is nothing but a brute-force/dictionary attack intended to gain unauthorized access to people's accounts, which you attempted against customers of a legally running business. Sending parcels? What parcels? Didn't you just try to say you made zero harm to any account? As for someone who calls himself a hacker you seem to have a very little idea of possible consequences of your doings and the traces you leave. No one will be checking parcels, as there's enough evidence in the server logs that lead to your home IPs, as well as your account which connects to your person directly. The bragging on a public forum only completes the picutre. Honestly, when we found it out, we were like "shit, our fault for allowing some script kiddie trying a brute-force", and just blocked it, especially that indeed no big harm had been made. But still secured all data of the incident, and now - seeing how you don't even realize you do something wrong and illegal, and how you're trying to be funny about that (which indicates you will probably continue your criminal activity against other people) - perhaps it is time for someone to teach you a lesson. I'm done exchanging messages with you here.

We don't need to discuss anything regarding the copyrights, when reporting a cybercrime. What you call "testing accounts" is nothing but a brute-force/dictionary attack intended to gain unauthorized access to people's accounts, which you attempted against customers of a legally running business. Sending parcels? What parcels? Didn't you just try to say you made zero harm to any account? As for someone who calls himself a hacker you seem to have a very little idea of possible consequences of your doings and the traces you leave. No one will be checking parcels, as there's enough evidence in the server logs that lead to your home IPs, as well as your account which connects to your person directly. The bragging on a public forum only completes the picutre. Honestly, when we found it out, we were like "shit, our fault for allowing some script kiddie trying a brute-force", and just blocked it, especially that indeed no big harm had been made. But still secured all data of the incident, and now - seeing how you don't even realize you do something wrong and illegal, and how you're trying to be funny about that (which indicates you will probably continue your criminal activity against other people) - perhaps it is time for someone to teach you a lesson. I'm done exchanging messages with you here.
you should check how you blocked it because you didn't fix anything or probably hire a professional to do so

I'm also finished, enough to understand why you have so much problems with your community... your replica is amazing but your staff is a joke in my opinion, you think you're always correct and your point of view is the only one

you also have some privacy aspects to fix or you can also get a lesson some day... if I was someone that wants to hurt you won't be talking too much but you should check how you gather data from your customers in your legally running business made from stolen files... you can say what you want but I perfectly know that I didn't break, bypass or hack anyone... if I said before a joke as I hacked it's because I couldn't let the opportunity to let the joke pass but that was just a joke and as I said you're making a mountain from a grain of sand

the only "hack" I did was a bot for your client which I didn't release or share and I perfectly can do it

you can check my activity in otland and you will see i'm not the kind of guy that is acting like a clown around here..

maybe next time instead of keeping it for myself I can show a POC in github or somewhere else so other people can also learn from me :) that is perfectly possible

if I have enough IQ to make a bot (so I can do more than 2+2) then I also know that if I made something like you say I would not come and make it public and even less.. using my IP so you can trace it xDD wtf

Last edited:
And now I'm hearing this is going to be "paladin ots" (in reference to strict anti-mc policy) 😵
They also nerfed spears attack btw, but boosted throwing stars (25->35), which nobody actually noticed due to its accessibility. They could become very useful with that attack, higher than bolts, if not the price (25gp each at NPC).

Does anyone know which update the throwing star attack got increased? The stolen 7.7 files have the 35 damage by that point and we know for certain they only had 25 attack in 7.4. But that leaves the numerous updates between those two versions for it to have happened.

Archive.org Tibiawiki tells us when spears started sometimes breaking and other throwing weapons stopped breaking every hit (update 7.5) and they tell us that they actually increased the durability of these weapons in a small 7.55 update but there's no detail on the when the actual attack damage change took place on throwing stars specifically.

Also does anyone have the break chance stats on throwing weapons during 7.5 and 7.55? I'm guessing there must have been a lot of complaining between 7.5 and 7.55 for CIP to improve the durability again.

Supposedly 7.8+ had a hit chance of around 75% on one handed distance weapons which seems about right during my testing. Was this the same during 7.4?
Post automatically merged:

If TibiaWiki has it correct then throwing star damage was increased around the 7.6 update. I guess CIP didn't mention it amongst all the changes to the magic system.

15/Dec/2005 They're listed at attack 25.

26/Dec/2005 They're listed at attack 35.

7.6 update was on the 12th of December 2005.

Finding the same pages for spear shows it was edited down to 25 atk just after the 7.55 update (was showing as 30 atk prior to this). So I'm thinking they increased the durability for the 7.55 update but reduced the attack value slightly. Then in 7.6 increased the attack value of the throwing star.

I wonder why they chose to do this? Maybe because they were lighter than spears. I always felt the star weapons didn't into Tibia very well.

Last edited:
Does anyone know which update the throwing star attack got increased? The stolen 7.7 files have the 35 damage by that point and we know for certain they only had 25 attack in 7.4. But that leaves the numerous updates between those two versions for it to have happened.
I don't know when exactly. It wasn't our interest, since we know it was past 7.4 for sure. But I'd narrow it down to 7.5, 7.55 or 7.6. They've amade a lot of balance-related changes in that period. The 7.7 update was only technical, focused on new graphic engines for the client.

This is the list of differencies between 7.4 and 7.7:
Code:
small stone:
attack 20 -> 10

spear:
attack 30 -> 25

throwing star:
attack 25 -> 35
weight 1.0 -> 2.0

throwing knife:
attack 30 -> 25
weight 2.1 -> 5.0

As you can see, they only increased the attack of throwing stars, but for the rest they were decreasing.

Hit chance was 76% for throwables at optimal distance and skill, and 91% for bow and crossbow.

So do you think paladins missed a trick by not using the stars in 7.6 when the damage increased?

You had bolts with a 91% hit rate and damage of 30.

Throwing stars with a 76% hit rate and damage of 35 (and the benefit of using a shield).

Throwing stars you could buy for 50gp per star (according to the leaked files in 7.7). They had a 10% break rate so 5gp per shot compared to 3p for bolts.

I can't be bothered doing the maths but did some testing on my own server and found that at 100 distance skill you tend to kill monsters at roughly the same amount of turns with either throwing stars or bolts so I guess it would be more expensive with the stars?

But I'm surprised when you watch cams of paladins soloing DHQ during 7.6 they go full defense with a bright sword or something (and using SD), why didn't they just go full defense with stars..?

My formula probably isn't accurate but it suggests full defense with throwing stars at 100 distance skill a paladin could be getting max hits of over 100 (and as it's a distance weapon it bypasses the monsters "shield").

I don't know when exactly. It wasn't our interest, since we know it was past 7.4 for sure. But I'd narrow it down to 7.5, 7.55 or 7.6. They've amade a lot of balance-related changes in that period. The 7.7 update was only technical, focused on new graphic engines for the client.

This is the list of differencies between 7.4 and 7.7:
Code:
small stone:
attack 20 -> 10

spear:
attack 30 -> 25

throwing star:
attack 25 -> 35
weight 1.0 -> 2.0

throwing knife:
attack 30 -> 25
weight 2.1 -> 5.0

As you can see, they only increased the attack of throwing stars, but for the rest they were decreasing.
Do you know if ammunition had the same attacks on 7.4?
Where can I check the changes between 7.4 and 7.6/7.72?

So do you think paladins missed a trick by not using the stars in 7.6 when the damage increased?
It depends. Damage per second was pretty much the same because of lower hit chance. Throwing stars allow wielding a shield, wich is a big advantage, but the cost was significantly higher (5 gp vs 3 gp). You also had to pick them up, which can be tiresome. On the other hand, stars would allow longer hunts, since you get about 1000 shots per only 200 oz. (100 stars), while 1000 bolts weigh 800 oz. Overall seems pretty balanced to me, but the cost probably played major role.

Do you know if ammunition had the same attacks on 7.4?
Arrows, bolts, power bolts - yes, they were the same. I am not sure about poison arrows.

It depends. Damage per second was pretty much the same because of lower hit chance. Throwing stars allow wielding a shield, wich is a big advantage, but the cost was significantly higher (5 gp vs 3 gp). You also had to pick them up, which can be tiresome. On the other hand, stars would allow longer hunts, since you get about 1000 shots per only 200 oz. (100 stars), while 1000 bolts weigh 800 oz. Overall seems pretty balanced to me, but the cost probably played major role.

I know many paladins that used to hunt with throwing stars back on pre-7.6 era...
Previous to 7.6 throwing stars used to be a pvp weapon too, for many reasons, one is that it allows you to use a shield.
I think it's more like a personal choice. If you like distance maybe you prefer to go around and hunt with a bow or a crossbow, People used to adopt a more rpg oriented role back on time.
For me the great change was with the spears not dropping all around, not the best change in Tibia, but post-7.4 the majority of changes leaded into only one direction: make Tibia more like an action rpg...

what were the changes of the hosting update is it still in the same location or was it changed

Back