• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaPoke dataspoof in the website

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
11ucbj6.png

I smeels the old source edit for have 15 players online forever, or its only a anti-logout tile server, its have the same 15 players ever 24/7..

You're fucking r******* or what? It's been off for 15 hours it even says OFFLINE Idiot.
P.S. DO NOT ask me why, Toxuso's managing it.
"GeniusGuy"

Last edited:
You're fucking r******* or what? It's been off for 15 hours it even says OFFLINE Idiot.
P.S. DO NOT ask me why, Toxuso's managing it.
"GeniusGuy"
I see it yesterday and the monday of the past week with the same character, if you dont know what its your staff that isnt my problem, only im reporting the dataspoof of that server.

I hate your avatar, Wedozu.
I look at the recent posts on the right side of the index page a lot.
When I see a blue bird, I go "MUST READ, ITS TALATUREN".
Only to be disappointed when it's Wedozu.

both.

The distro half-died (wouldn't reboot itself), it's a common thing to happen if you use an autoloader. The server is still "online" but not crashed fully enough to cause the loop to restart.

For any doubters:
https://i.imgur.com/FrcKN.png

server just back online, 8 online. Although he'll say "OMG HE JUST CHANGED THE SOURCE TO 8 ONLINE CONSTANTLY!!!" or some stupid shit lol

both.

The distro half-died (wouldn't reboot itself), it's a common thing to happen if you use an autoloader. The server is still "online" but not crashed fully enough to cause the loop to restart.

For any doubters:
https://i.imgur.com/FrcKN.png

server just back online, 8 online. Although he'll say "OMG HE JUST CHANGED THE SOURCE TO 8 ONLINE CONSTANTLY!!!" or some stupid shit lol

Any retarded can create 8 players and put it on a Non-Logout tile.

Edit: