• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWR Classic - Official Discussion Thread

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score

Classic Tibia - World Renowned
TibiaWR (Tibia - World Renowned) is an online MMORPG for PC and iOS (coming soon). TibiaWR will bring players a modern outlook on one of the oldest and most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing games created in Europe. People from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits. The classic version of our project is based in its entirety on old school Tibia 7.72. With our custom client, our goal is to update, evolve, and reinvent the game from bottom up with the implementation of new features, sprites, maps, and in-game content.

Custom Game Client
We're creating a new layout that resembles the old flash client.
There will be no hotkeys as seen in the image.

Host Information:
The project will be hosted in France. There will be three worlds and more to follow.
We will expand to the U.S. if the project is successful.

Game Features:
Over 100 quests.
Multiple game worlds.
7.72 game-play and mechanics.
24/7 hosting, paid for bi-annually. [No resets]
Quarterly (2-3 month) custom content updates.
Custom client (based on OTC). [No Item Hotkeys]
Guild war system available through the website for premium players.
Shared experience for everyone (and vocation bonuses for premium players).
Offline training system for house owners who are premium players.
Online auction system for houses available for premium players.
Stamina system enabled for premium players.
Live cast system with bonuses for viewership!
Custom "War of the Worlds" system.
Custom PVP Arena for teams.
And much, much more...

Premium Account Features:
Priority login.
Stamina system.
Travel costs are decreased.
Access to premium islands.
Ability to rent houses & guildhalls.
Ability to form guilds with more than 10 members.
Ability to access offline training.
Party vocation bonuses.

Unlimited access to the PVP arena.
Ability to broadcast game-play.
Access to test worlds for upcoming updates.

Join us as we embark on our great journey!
Click the image below to join our Discord.

Server Rate Information
All rates are subject to change.

Experience:
Level 1 - 19 (x2)
Level 20+ (x1)

Skill: x1
Magic: x1
Loot: x1

Expected Launch Date
July 2020

Custom Areas & Revamped Map

Svargrond Training Area
Winter Update 2020

TibiaWR strives for excellence, not perfection.
Our goal is clearly shown below. We took the old and added a touch of our vision.

Support us today by using these avatars!
Let your friends know that TibiaWR is launching soon.

The world map we will begin with and expand beyond your imagination!

5C87A3A1-7C2B-489E-B13D-03B4F30875B5.jpeg

Do you have any questions?
Don't hesitate to ask! I'm happy to speak with all of you and hope you all join us!
I'll do my best to respond soon! Your best option is to join our Discord server. There you may speak directly with other fans and the team.

Last edited:

BoneZ

Best answers
Reaction score
Finally a 7.7, looking forward to it.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Appreciate the support guys! Thanks for joining up on Discord.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Which cities will be available from start?
I’ve added an image of our map to the main post. Keep in mind, this is a custom “real map” server. It will be expanded upon and revamped heavily as time passes.

BoneZ

Best answers
Reaction score
How about guild war system, shared exp, tasks etc. Can we have a little more information about that.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
How about guild war system, shared exp, tasks etc. Can we have a little more information about that.
There will be a guild war system handled through the website like Tibia, also shared experience for everyone with extra "vocation bonuses" for premium players. There is also a task system that gives nice rewards but requires you to begin the Explorer Society quest to gain access.

Premium benefits will be outlined soon. All of the benefits are there to simply aid in game-play and not change it.

I'll update the main post later today.

poopfeast

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Where will it be hosted?
Any new spells? vocation balancing? regen rates?
why is loot rate 1.5x on a server that's supposed to be long term? economy will be busted as u will profit every time

Last edited:
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Where will it be hosted?
Any new spells? vocation balancing? regen rates?
why is loot rate 1.5x on a server that's supposed to be long term? economy will be busted as u will profit every time
Hi,

I've updated the main post with more information. The rates will likely be x1. I'm still testing all rates.

Last edited:
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The support email is now active ([email protected]) and the website will be online by the end of this week. I have not decided on which day the project will launch. However, it will be online before the end of July. Thank you for your support! Join us on Discord today!

Regards,
J.Dre

Jonathewise

Best answers
Reaction score
where it will be hosted? can u start an europe and north america server at the same time and allow transfers? for better fun in wars u know

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
where it will be hosted? can u start an europe and north america server at the same time and allow transfers? for better fun in wars u know
We will begin in Europe. If there are enough players and demand is high enough, we will expand to the US. This requires the purchase of another host.

There will be multiple worlds to transfer between as is.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Those of you whom have joined our Discord server and are supporting us by being an active member, I extend my gratitude and thank you. It means a lot to myself and those on our team. :) That said, I'd like to speak to the launch of the project as we are now approaching the day itself: The worlds I'm launching in the beginning will be opened over the period of 30 days and all will be of a different PVP type, the first of which being traditional Open PVP. It would not make sense to launch multiple worlds of the same type, as that would likely dissolute the community and possibly lead to a struggling game.

For the latest news and updates regarding the game, and to speak with myself, fans, or team members, please join our Discord.

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. The website will be online by the end of this week. :cool:

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For those who have joined our Discord server you know the website was delayed. It is expected to be done by Saturday. I’m currently going through everything and testing all functionality. I apologize for the delay. However, the launch is still on schedule!

TibiaWR will not remain 7.72 forever. Keep in mind that this project will evolve and update regularly with new features, sprites, items areas, monsters, etc. It will be quite a journey!

Thank you for being present. And as always, thank you for your support.

Regards,
J.Dre

Aoxomoxoa

You just gotta poke around
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Just please don't update the client version too quickly. That's a mistake that Blizzard made with WoW Classic. By the end of this year it'll be fully released... Kinda ruins the magic there.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Just please don't update the client version too quickly. That's a mistake that Blizzard made with WoW Classic. By the end of this year it'll be fully released... Kinda ruins the magic there.
No worries there. It’ll remain “7.72” gameplay mechanics for quite a while. I’ll just be adding custom content as we are using a custom client.

The website development is behind! I apologize. It should be done soon.