• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Time to Vote!

-

• #1 (Xadrian)

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • #2 (Xomoda)

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont tell the names of the mappers, just 1 and 2 (People get influenced when they know who mapped what)

Xadrian gets my vote.

Xadrians has good detail, but it seems easier to make than Xomoda's.. Xomoda looks like to me that he spent more time on it, therefore, he gets my vote :p

lol @ all other participants who didn't sent their work
finally a contest with a "real" reward and nobody cares xD

it's realy realy realy hard to choose
Xomoda has some things i did'nt like
But also Xadrian has things i don't like
It's kind of equal D:
but my vote goes to Xomoda

You should do a way earlier deadline, if you even had one. I totally forgot about this and I guess that I can't send you a piece now... :p

17 days to vote? o,o I already know I won't win, but that's still a long time

If I would win, I want to pass my prize to Xomoda because I'm not in OpenTibia anymore so I don't need donator membership.

If I would win, I want to pass my prize to Xomoda because I'm not in OpenTibia anymore so I don't need donator membership.

Not sure if this is allowed, but I guess that it's smarting than you keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back