• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

title/subject = suck

weedman420

Reaction score
affff, no new threads today either...alright people, i didn't wanna do this but it looks like i have no choice but to start making threads of my mapping. not enough new stuff getting thrown out. Now i haven't ever entered in any of those mapping competitions, but those threads are usually the only time i see new cool stuff...excluding Chauz...who has admirable endurance when it comes to mapping. unfortunately i can't post stuff right now cuz i'm on my way out, but my 360 doesn't work up rescently so i will be pouring my time into mapping again now...

thanks for listening to my rambling thoughts ^.^ and ill be seeing you all very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i like you too akor, ive liked your stuff from the start for the most part as well. NIce to meet you :)

Agreed Weedman, The threads is really bad nowdays...
Only noobs that needs help with their damn Real Map server 100000x exp...

:) fuck yea, good to see support, i will be mapping alot the next few days because i won't have work so hopefully i can get this new are im working on up and ready to show you guys soon.

thanks again for the support m8s!

Back