• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TLL - The Lost Lands Rebirth.

Virveln

Reaction score
Welcome to The Lost Lands Rebirth.
The Lost Lands
Since the dawn of Tibia Gods have viciously raged, forging and destroying life and land. Many places yet undiscovered have been unveiled by a few separatists determined to escape the tyranny of King Tibianus, fleeing to distant shores unknown until recently. Venture through vigorous canyons, travels perilous sands and sail the most fearsome seas to your wildest dreams come alive.
Be engulfed by the Lost Lands. Be not afraid, let instinct guide you.

As some of you may have known, rumours have for long said TLL would come back and some wished for it. So be it, we decided to try bring it back up, we are currently updating everything to the newer clients of Tibia. We got several mapbugs, action and npc bugs due to this upgrade, we have been working hard to fix them and we are not far from being done. We came to the conclution that we need a few new members to help us keep the server alive, come with updates and so on.

Minimap - Made by MMB (Minimap does not contain all the new areas, new one will be made before release).

Current map whas made by Mannen Med Brillorna, MMB. We got full permission from MMB to use it, he can't help becouse he has alot to do in the world outside Tibia.

What are we looking for?

- Mappers, one or two. As mapper you need to have real good quality within your mapping, be able to make long and hard quest but still not take weeks to finnish it. What i mean by this is that you need to be able to map with quality and still map in a decent speed.
- Website Devolper, one. As a website you will create a website, pretty ubvious. We are currently not having any kind of website, we somehow lost our old one.
- Coder, one. Well you need to know what you are doing, code the server to make it better (bad explanation, yes i know more information about this will be given if you get the position).
- LUA Scripter, one. Well you basicly need to be very well known about LUA scriptning.

More information will ofcource be told to all of the positions.
Mapper - ||
Website Devolper - |
Coder - |
LUA Scripter - |
Red means the position is not taken and green means the diffrence (that it is taken).

If you want to apply for a postion, do following.
- Send a PM to me that contains.

- Name
- What position you want and a sample of recently done work.

Current team
Me Again - Head manager, does abit of everything.
Zet - Manager and mapper.
Salitry - Manager, coder and hoster (dedicated).

Regards, The Lost Lands Staff.

Last edited:
But you already got the whole map :blink:
Why do you need more mappers then :O

Under an agreement I can sponsor you a dedicated server. Altho the server will have donations to finance me.

I agree with that, altho I think donations are required for a professional server, to keep investing in the project so it has a better end-result.

Donations are fine... but if they finance the server itself the server will sooner or later kill the server itself... just look at realots with its donation system now the owned dont give a shit about its community only about cash...

Nice to see a good server coming up again... hope it will be without hotkeys etc :D

Abit OFF-topic? Yeees..

Well we do have a great and huge map, but what stops us from expanding it? Since the server already been up once some people know pretty much about the map so far, we have currently expanded 2,5 MBits of map and we are woking on getting more done.

Mostly parts a new mapper would get to map is, Long hard quests (contains riddles and alot more). Ofcourse normal mappieces like dragonspawns etc will also be mapped.

Ryan - Under an agreement I can sponsor you a dedicated server. Altho the server will have donations to finance me.
We do already have a dedicated, thanks anyway.

We are still looking.
Yours, TLL Staff.

Last edited:
Back