• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To everybody who cheats

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This is your warning!

This is something you may want to consider before you ever cheat on Cyntara.

+ We know who you are. And there are no mistakes in our decisions, it's simple to know who cheats. Who uses a bot, and who abuses game content.
(Exp Share/Duplicating/Cavebotting/Combo Botting/Magebombing)
+ We will take any action necessary to make Cyntara a fair game for everybody.
+ We have taken as much time as necessary during this update to make sure that it will be the near-perfect gaming experience. We have added many features that you will never see working, because they are going to be working to help the staff make the game fair.

That being said, I noticed Cyntara had been crashing more frequently than usual during the past few days. I ran a new script that logged every character that duplicated items. With 100% accuracy, over 15 characters were immediately deleted from the database, and the items with double-tagged IDs were sent to me.

Confiscated Items

Not scared? Then continue to gain unfair advantages, I guarantee that we will catch you.

Red

Drakan's Point:

I know guys, I asked Red the same shit when all the duplicating started. There is no way to know if the items that you own are duplicated, especially if you bought the item off somebody else, and they did it... So the only thing is to do what Red tells you. :confused:

It's like in Real Life. If have a stolen credit card, or you have money that was obtained (stolen) illegally and you don't know. The government will act first, and then explain :eek:.

This shit wouldn't have ever happened if people didn't abuse or crash the server.. :eek:
So, I think there's nothing Red can do but delete your duped items. If you know you have duped items, it's better for you to throw them into the water or a dustbin.

Last edited:
ok Red, i let you borrow my BP's for the pic, but im gonna need them back now :) thanks :D LOL!

but seriously, i was just thinking, what if we bought/traded a donor item in-game and we got a duplicate item... how would we know it is one? would our chars get deleted regardless?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know guys, i asked the same shit when all the duplicated shit started, but there no way to know if u dupe it or if somebody else did it and u just bought the item... So the only way is to do what red tell u :S.

Is like in real life if have a duplicate credit card, or u have illegal money and u didnt know, the gobernment will act and then talk :S...

This shit wouldnt happen if ppl didnt abuse or crash the ot.. :S So well i tihnk theres nothing red can do but delete ur duped items, if u know u have duped items its better for u to threw them.

I know guys, i asked the same shit when all the duplicated shit started, but there no way to know if u dupe it or if somebody else did it and u just bought the item... So the only way is to do what red tell u :S.

Is like in real life if have a duplicate credit card, or u have illegal money and u didnt know, the gobernment will act and then talk :S...

This shit wouldnt happen if ppl didnt abuse or crash the ot.. :S So well i tihnk theres nothing red can do but delete ur duped items, if u know u have duped items its better for u to threw them.

I like what you said. I hope you don't mind that I quoted you and re-worded it :$

Red

ok then cool just hoping that i don't mistakingly have one, and my char gets deleted :p if i log in an item gets removed then ill understand that it was a duplicated item lol :D

Roflmao! -- Ahahahaha Score+1 for Red and +2 for Cyntara...
---------------

Oke Red eye offter 2gee-pee awll ower Beye beye!~@#$$@* Lol!!! >,<

Im j/k my english is pretty damn good, lol~ Seriously, don't they know
that you can see whats in there house - dp - and in there character,
all from the database, its pretty funny these kids have no knowledge of
servers and how you can track items. [Red spy's on you while you sleep]

lol thats pretty scaring that he spys on me. But if he does see all are items why dont he instantly delete the item like on a next restart? :p

lol thats pretty scaring that he spys on me. But if he does see all are items why dont he instantly delete the item like on a next restart? :p

Due to the amount of donators -- items that are legit --
and the amount of characters and accounts, its not as simple as
CTRL+F->Duped Item->CTRL+Y (Ban!).

He just goes on and cross-refrences the characters/accounts he has
gave items to / there transaction logs via the site, and then
Searches there in-game items on the database. If necessary he will probably even
go onto your character to verify that its a rightful banishment,
Im sure he doesn't drop the ban-hammer before investigating a little more into it,

Most of the time -- the dupers will cry to get there account back,
And just rat out on there friends, thats how most get caught.

In the end Red wins, and dupers fail... Sooner or later..

lmao wow that was a complex explanation. But hold on.. another question

What if the guy who duplicated the item sells it for gives it to a friend and that friend or person who traded for it gets banned? will red know where it originated from?

lmao wow that was a complex explanation. But hold on.. another question

What if the guy who duplicated the item sells it for gives it to a friend and that friend or person who traded for it gets banned? will red know where it originated from?

Nope. im sure you can get into contact with him though, via msn-
or e-mail. Like he said, he acts first then asks later.

LOL Thats a funny screenshot. Before the wipe there was so much many dupped items xD

I probally got a few people banned from throwing accidentally dupped items out when i quit. Zarz had a few too. lol

Server kept crashing as i was giving away my shit. and it kept dupping them in zarz's house. Lmao Might wana ask him about some of his items.. i know for a fact him/the bruhs/reaper and those nubs all dupped.

LOL Thats a funny screenshot. Before the wipe there was so much many dupped items xD

I probally got a few people banned from throwing accidentally dupped items out when i quit. Zarz had a few too. lol

Server kept crashing as i was giving away my shit. and it kept dupping them in zarz's house. Lmao Might wana ask him about some of his items.. i know for a fact him/the bruhs/reaper and those nubs all dupped.

Everything will be tracked.

Red

;o
cool story

Back