• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To The gamemaster

mikeylikey

Reaction score
I was hacked this morning after seversave on two of my accounts. Noone knows my accont info, i havent downloaded anything i shouldnt have and i have not used the same account on other ots. I lost 30kk and theres no reason. I ran my computer for viruses for keyloggers and nothing came back. I was even talking to the guy hacking me and he said he had gotten my info a month ago. If theres anything you can do about thatt that would be cool because this i lost everything even cleared my house. My chars that got hacked are Rixa Seris and Mikeylikey

What should admin do? I mean what can he do if he gave ur stuff back a lot of ppl would say they got hacked
I just LOL at threads like this its an GAME no need to cry but it seems u was being keylogged a month ago I guess.

Sorry but the only reasonable explaination is that someone somehow had knownledge about your account data. We cannot restore any lost items and the only thing we can do is to recommend you to be more careful in the future, what so ever.

someone is hacking shadowcores database but is doing it very wisely .
i have been hacked exaclty like you...never used bot, never use this laptop if not to play tibia , never gave my acc, nothing...
Still many people are being hacked .
Ignore the trolls, they do not understand what is sql injection or advanced hacks methods

i have been hacked exaclty like you...never used bot, never use this laptop if not to play tibia , never gave my acc, nothing...
Ignore the trolls, they do not understand what is sql injection or advanced hacks methods

Cool story bro why we aren't hacked? because we aren't retarded like you to swim in keyloggers :D bye

kenji sad to hear that :(

maybe ur pass was not so hard? there are so many acc that it could be easy to guess passwords

Like shadowcores is that retarded to not encrypt their passwords in their database? Do you really believe you can inject the passwords like that??

Like shadowcores is that retarded to not encrypt their passwords in their database? Do you really believe you can inject the passwords like that??

Seems to be someone loggin' in my account at this morning, too.
There are a lot of decrypters on the internet, it depends the encryption language.
If it's possible, maybe the cracker is trying one by one...

same here, i was hunting while i got kicks for every 2 min but i could log again, seems like someone was loging to my acc but i could log into back. changed passwords and now everything is ok, idk what happend

i never got hacked on any of 4 acc (all 250+) or something so its not possible that i got keylogger. other chars didnt get kicks, only my ms when i was playing on 1 computer and eks was on the other

Back