• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint To whoever it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has happened to me before too... Back when Feloth was a mod I got an infraction because he moved my post into another thread then zNote found the posted and gave me a spam infraction coz it was off-topic/advertising (had my server link in it) -.- haha, at least that's what I think happened anyway, Feloth didn't like me due to a disagreement or something.

Seems there is no post made from you nor deleted. And the reports you made were not seen yet, but I have handled them now.

Seems there is no post made from you nor deleted. And the reports you made were not seen yet, but I have handled them now.

Yeah.. uhm.. LOL, I posted that on SpiderOT thread (still, it was about ForgottenL's map), but thanks for handling my reports. ;$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back