• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

Remaking worms cave after my problem with RME map loading
MiJpaAy.png

I can not be satisfied with the remapping job, but it does not look too bad to me.
h34rlna.png

jX6gmym.png

af4t0yL.png

to upload a map that can't upload anymore just open a new file and click on import, search for ur map and bam, done

the market stand on the second pic, is that custom or is that one of the new sprites?

Current minimap of my City
OP1tDnP.png

Mountain Minimap
rdRHS2O.png

Progress Details:​
* The SW plot is about 90% done, just need to add some details and some underground caves.
* The mountain SE is about 70% done i think. The mountain in the center contains few buildings and this will facilitate their mapping.
* The north of the city is divided into parts.
* The castle is far from complete, but I believe that a few days will be enough to make it pleasant and clean.
* To the SW of the castle there are only common constructions, which are advanced.
* To the west / NW and a bit of the north will be reserved for a small rural area in the inner part of the wall.
* The NE and eastern part of the city will be reserved for a poorer area of the population, such as a large favela full of flagellates, bandits, etc. This part has not been played for a long time, but I do not intend to use many copyright constructions region.

* All the caves, as well as a large cave of coryms have not yet been started, so I am accepting help from anyone interested in contributing the map.
If anyone is interested, send me a PM or add me at discord Leeeo # 0091 and I can do some work to help me.

a friend sent me a compiled OTC and Distro with extended tiles function, but any problem is bugging the screen in some places of the map. then i got some screenshots of places my client isnt bugging.

alert: heavy images.
lgFKT59.png

cOkXeUu.png

gToBXZr.png

TMm28Iu.png

GTRmUmc.png

rft1F1d.png

1yxoncY.png

AU16vgp.png

v5habHZ.png

sXTwAdY.png

ghKVz16.png

qg9FfwF.png

kObMKMK.png

You areva good and dedicated mapper, thats all i can say. But maybe add some details on floor, like dirt, grass, stones. Some streets look too empty

Love your maps.

What server distro you using? Maybe I can help you with extended tiles

Love your maps.

What server distro you using? Maybe I can help you with extended tiles
im using tfs 10.98, idk if its 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3, a friend compiled for me.

You areva good and dedicated mapper, thats all i can say. But maybe add some details on floor, like dirt, grass, stones. Some streets look too empty
the city is too large for detail everyone scene, i try to make some good buildings and other not too bad, but if i cast my time detailing all the map, it will be too slower than now. I think the map is beautiful and clean for play. And the streets looks too clean using extended OTC, but using tibia standard vision, it looks better.

V1eSR4d.png

[edit]the second pic have an example of client map bugs at west, the water borders.. it happens at the roof of building northwest of the screenshot, and southeast buildings.
all the building roofs are buggeds, including the tower at south west. that buggs are more frequents where have a huge number itens on higher floors[/edit]
DBuQP79.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Passing the carnival, I am back to the active. I hope to finish the city parallel to my return to the global tibia :)
Hail Recife Team! Hail Honbra!
AsYjpmr.png

edit: this is the surface of the mountain to the southeast of the city. in my view, is well under way to be completed in a few days.​

Back