• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tool] OTUI Editor

have compiled it is there a tutorial how to use this? is not adding windows or buttons like in the video
Sin título.png

it is a pity that this project is not being developed. In my opinion, this is one of the best programs for OT. She helped a lot of people to save time and effort

it is a pity that this project is not being developed. In my opinion, this is one of the best programs for OT. She helped a lot of people to save time and effort
To be honest, the 'Auto Reload' option in the module manager is enough and you don't need any program to make .otui.
It's a waste of time to program anything like that if you familiarize yourself with the available .outi features/functions and have more IQ than the average otland newcomer.

To be honest, the 'Auto Reload' option in the module manager is enough and you don't need any program to make .otui.
It's a waste of time to program anything like that if you familiarize yourself with the available .outi features/functions and have more IQ than the average otland newcomer.
You are overestimating average OT users IQ.

The tool really looks good, I think that what @Fresh says is not correct because nowadays most languages have "helpers" or "autocompleters", in this case OTUI is not even well documented, you must read the code to see which are all the functions that exist, it is not pleasant because learning something so simple becomes tedious.

About
OTUI Editor is an open-source, desktop application that allows easy visual GUI design for OTClient modules.

Features
  • Projects support
  • Custom made widgets
  • Custom images
  • Image border (9-slice)
  • Property editor
  • Read and write .otui files
  • Windows and Linux support
Version: Early Alpha
Source: Oen44/OTUIEditor (https://github.com/Oen44/OTUIEditor)
Preview:
Hey man, I know this is probably discontinued but just want to point out how impressive your work is, congrats!!

You're great for this community, seriously.

About
OTUI Editor is an open-source, desktop application that allows easy visual GUI design for OTClient modules.

Features
  • Projects support
  • Custom made widgets
  • Custom images
  • Image border (9-slice)
  • Property editor
  • Read and write .otui files
  • Windows and Linux support
Version: Early Alpha
Source: Oen44/OTUIEditor (https://github.com/Oen44/OTUIEditor)
Preview:
your windowed text would easily solve this otv8 problem xD

Back