• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tower diving at 900 elo

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92788

[video=youtube;7qGQMCy_2q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qGQMCy_2q8[/video]

Because my smurf is where I try out champs in ranked that I want to play on my main, to see if I'm good enough with them or not. And by the way I am 1500 elo, highest 1584.

I don't understand the point of actually using a smurf account after getting it past the referral reward level.

You can just play normals, or normal draft to test out champions, and still gain IP, I doubt you have every rune or all the champions unlocked, so to an extent it is waste of IP to go on alternative accounts. Your elo isn't high enough to really consider it a concern, and you'd probably be pretty happy if you just played all those games on one account, so you could get more rune pages/runes, ESPECIALLY, if you really like the champion you are testing out, you'll need the ip to fit out the runes correctly.

As for the video, pretty good stuff that Jayce did there. It is always important to keep your cool in those situations

I don't understand the point of actually using a smurf account after getting it past the referral reward level.

You can just play normals, or normal draft to test out champions, and still gain IP, I doubt you have every rune or all the champions unlocked, so to an extent it is waste of IP to go on alternative accounts. Your elo isn't high enough to really consider it a concern, and you'd probably be pretty happy if you just played all those games on one account, so you could get more rune pages/runes, ESPECIALLY, if you really like the champion you are testing out, you'll need the ip to fit out the runes correctly.

As for the video, pretty good stuff that Jayce did there. It is always important to keep your cool in those situations
Normal is full of derps.

Why do you have a smurf when you haven't even reached 1500 elo?

Because my smurf is where I try out champs in ranked that I want to play on my main, to see if I'm good enough with them or not. And by the way I am 1500 elo, highest 1584.

Smurfs-Village-1.jpg

Attachments

• Smurfs-Village-1.jpg
    Smurfs-Village-1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal

I made a smurf account merely to troll in rankeds, somehow I ended up in 1500 with that account anyway. Also, the account only had Riven and Rengar, so I became god with those two.

I made a smurf account merely to troll in rankeds, somehow I ended up in 1500 with that account anyway. Also, the account only had Riven and Rengar, so I became god with those two.

why u make a smurf acc to troll in ranked ? u ruin the others game realy fck off sry to say but i hate people like u <_<

why u make a smurf acc to troll in ranked ? u ruin the others game realy fck off sry to say but i hate people like u <_<

I dont troll directly, like going revive+clarity on Riven, I just troll my teammates with random shit. I'm still a better player than you, even when not being serious about my games.

My most commomn thing I did was go Rengar with Teleport + Boots of mobility and push my lane down quickly then ward their jungle, tp to their blue/red and troll the jungler with my passive

Why the fuck do you go so fucking offtopic and hate on eachother? Enjoy the fucking video for fucks sake.

Ill apologise for them since they have too much testosterone to say sorry themselves

Why the fuck do you go so fucking offtopic and hate on eachother? Enjoy the fucking video for fucks sake.

I'm not sure, the topic went from video > smurf > "flame".

@Up, you usually dont respond because it results in more off topic ;>

Back