• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Track Mania - Nations Forever / United Forever

Silverstone

aka Silent Reaper
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone here play TMNF or TMUF?
It's really fun!

TMNF is for free and for TMUF you have to pay. I'm playing TMNF for a week and I'm deffinitely going to buy the 'fullversion' ;>.
I'll provide you with a link, so you get the point of it. Simple game. Just driving.

TrackMania

You'll find the link to the free game in the topbar of the given site. Tell me your username if you join, so I can add you. If you want it the easy way, simply leave me your email in my pmbox. Then I can invite you and it sends the direct link to your email :)

Regards

I used to play a 'lil with my rls, gets boring after a while though, I recommend it still!

Ehh, I'm not really interested in car stunting, but it looks good to me although those things that the car is doing looks rare.

Well all I can really tell is that it's really fun and addicting.
I almost stoped playing CS: Source, because of that game ;o! CS: Source was like my most favorite game of all time! Oh and of course I still love CSS :->

I've been playing TrackMania Nations like 2 years ago. It gets quite boring after a month or two. The only thing that is very good in TrackMania is a simple track maker and a lot of tracks made by creators.

Back