• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trade Board

Ascuas Funkeln

Rakkedo Game
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
AscuasFunkeln
I've thought about it for some time. It cannot be hidden that people are reluctant to share their own resources (In an open source environment šŸ¤”), in a way it can be understood, on the other hand it hinders the development of the community.
We have great scripters, mappers, spriters, programmers, content editors etc. It is often the case that someone is good in one area and not necessarily in another.
What do you think about creating something like a Trade Board, where people will exchange their own resources, or offer resources in exchange for doing something in return? It is only about the resources they are (scripts, maps, sprites, codes etc.)
I think it will make work on project easier for everyone.
At the moment we can ask about it in 'Support / Request' and expect that someone will do something for us for free, or buy it in the Jobs section for $, so I think that this option would significantly speed up cooperation between people who do not want to spend real money, but in return they are willing to spend time preparing the resource that the other person expects.

For example šŸ˜†

Offered: Map part with 20 dungeons (some pictures of maps)
Expected: Script, chose and teleporting to picked dungeon

What do you guys think about this?šŸ§

I guess you could just post that kind of an offer in Jobs as well. Its just different kind of payment.

Nope x100.
Imagine people being scammed and then OTLand getting all the hate... They can't take responsibility for this.

Back