• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading lvl 108 MS(prem) Camera for lvl 100+EK

lvl 78 has all that he has in Premmy areas, and lvl 108 MS has 9 bps of sd's, 7 bp's great mana and nothing in any depots and only like 3k in bank, but there is also a lvl 40 EK on the same acct as the lvl 108 MS.

Attachments

Last edited:
i am looking to get another acct for the lvl 108
which would be a lvl 100+ Elite Knight

the knight looks neat but the skills are a bit low :< and why did u not do the light shovel quest for the mage is 100x times better then the shovel you carry :p

idk y i never got a light shovel never really needed the extra cap :p

My MS's Premmy days are running down, someone trade for him b4 it is to late! :p

yo

I used to play Calmera, remember Saint Faillen?

Maybe I'll trade you a 125EK on Secura, but I'm not sure yet. And if I did, he'd come naked.

Get some screenshots on this char, with quest log, addons and items.

i have 3 other accounts lvl 100+ it isnt anything to me hahaha believe me i wouldnt scam you especially cause ur giving me a knight :p MS are pointless to me, i just made one cause they are easy to ,lvl :p

Back
Top Bottom