• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading the Character "Jaymon"

Jaymon

Reaction score
I SELL THIS ACCOUNT -- Itmes he has norse helmet,skullcracker armor,cyntarist armomr,shocking shieldx2,forever aol,voodo doll,double over time, 100 topaz,and house in venore,vegnangun's blade,physical ring,bunny slippers,ultimate mana runex2,triple uh x2+vip and super vocation

Trading for items or cash on Amera.

Ill buy your house for topaz's?
and then when u find a buyer from Amera he can buy the topaz's offf you p: :p

you are rlly inactive in forums lol..
i've been checking and reading, and its been taking u a while to reply back. oh btw, are you on msn much or something? because you should give me your E-mail and i can prob contact you faster. Again, i want your house. Oh and btw, my offer is 200 topaz, if you dont agree than post your offer.. and if someone gives a higher offer than mine, i will guarentee you i can beat it.:thumbup:

If somebody will buy this char , he/she/it is pemanent hunted by reaper and me. So don`t think about it :cool:

Last edited:
Back