• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Trapera is looking for a scripter

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Trapera is an edited server of Vanilla/Karmia map on 8.0 Tibia. Server style is RPG & PVP.
Our server already had few editions and already reached 850 record of active players online.

The biggest problem of the server is missing content for the late game. That's why we are already working at a big update before launching the next edition.
We have a development to do list and we are progressing slowly to reach our objective.

To make it faster we are searching a scripter that will be engaged in the project, we are searching someone who is passionate by making tibia servers and the 8.0 version.

Main missions for the scripter will be making quests and missions with few unique mechanics and maybe some events systems.

If you are interessted by joining our team (We are not searching freelances and one shots) contact me on Otland or on my discord: VodkaGuN#1179

EDIT: Server is on TFS 1.2

Greetings,
Kuba

Yes sure.
There will be remuneration for all job made. I didn't spoke about it because for me it was obvious and details will be set in private messages

Hey,
I found someone already. If the situation change I will message you.
Merry Christmas

Back