• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Trixxarn´s Hosting Service

Trixxarn

Premium User
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm offering myself to host your server. My computer is online 24/7 anyways.
Would be fun to be in a team, to work with other people with a server.
I started working with Otservs back at client 7.1 or something like that.
you can contact me here on the forum.

So to my computer spec's; Processor: Intel Core i7
1 TB + 12 GB RAM.
Windows 7.
This computer will only be for hosting.

And my internet connection is;
Bredbandskollen.jpg

If your server will have a donation system, I want to take some % of the earnings.
If you plan on doing a custom low-exp server with no donation, I'm also intrested. I'm open for suggestions!

Contact me on the forum if you have any questions or are intrested!

(Alot of people may think about my low postcount. I've been here and on OTFans for years, only that I haven't written so much, becouse I haven't had to. And also I'm not a postwh*re.)
//Trixxarn

bad english, 4 posts, no reputation, looks like a scammer to me too.

Hello.
I'm offering myself to host your server. My computer is online 24/7 anyways.
Would be fun to be in a team, to work with other people with a server.
I started working with Otservs back at client 7.1 or something like that.
you can contact me here on the forum.

So to my computer spec's; Processor: Intel Core i7
1 TB + 12 GB RAM.
Windows 7.
This computer will only be for hosting.

And my internet connection is;
View attachment 21446

If your server will have a donation system, I want to take some % of the earnings.
If you plan on doing a custom low-exp server with no donation, I'm also intrested. I'm open for suggestions!

Contact me on the forum if you have any questions or are intrested!

(Alot of people may think about my low postcount. I've been here and on OTFans for years, only that I haven't written so much, becouse I haven't had to. And also I'm not a postwh*re.)
//Trixxarn
i would like you to host my server please if you agree message me [email protected]

"Been here for years" "join date: June 2013"

That send even more alarm bells to be honest. Been here for years but are using a new account? Seems like you're masking your history.

Not to say you are a scammer but you've got to be realistic. You don't have a reputation for people to consider you legitimately so if you have been here for years please tell us of your previous accounts.

"Been here for years" "join date: June 2013"

That send even more alarm bells to be honest. Been here for years but are using a new account? Seems like you're masking your history.

Not to say you are a scammer but you've got to be realistic. You don't have a reputation for people to consider you legitimately so if you have been here for years please tell us of your previous accounts.

No, i´m new on otland. I have this account. not more.

But you said you have been here for years and not posted.

Good luck convincing people.

No problem. Just trying to make sense of what you said initially... Stating that you were on here and otfans for years. Also - who were you on otfans?

Let's get real, this is the worst scammer i've seen so far, and i've seen many, too many... countless.

I mean wtf, he's basically saying that anyone who call him a scammer is a scammer, you'd need to be really, really desperate to trust your server to this person.

Let's get real, this is the worst scammer i've seen so far, and i've seen many, too many... countless.

I mean wtf, he's basically saying that anyone who call him a scammer is a scammer, you'd need to be really, really desperate to trust your server to this person.

what is for shit you talking about?

Back