• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Trophies? Really?

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Is this some kind of sick joke?

Why would you spoonfeed the spamming kids even more with "rewards" for posting random shit? Geez.

Im sorry but fill me in, perhaps im just naive and cant see a single usefull feature with those trophies contributing too, except for more spam.

I don't think anyone here cares about trophies.
In fact, there is a cap at 113 points. That's all.

Nothing major.

Would be more interesting if staff handed out trophies or something to members who offer great support, contribution and the liking. There could be plenty of categories, but the main point is that it would actually mean something if someone was to choose who gets it and who doesn't, not some automatic system.

Would be more interesting if staff handed out trophies or something to members who offer great support, contribution and the liking. There could be plenty of categories but it would actually mean something if someone was to choose who gets it and who doesn't, not some automatic system.

This. Right now its just a pointless feature, and I dont like pointless stuff :(

Rep was pointless, why didn't you complain about that?
Before the otland update where it was reset and the 'like' system was introduced, it felt pointless. After, for people to receive rep, someone would have to go out of their way to add it, kind of. I mean, it was easier to just 'like' the post. It felt at least for me that it meant a little bit, meanwhile the likes didn't mean anything really.

It would be way better if reputation and trophies actually had an impact on the user himself.

It would be way better if reputation and trophies actually had an impact on the user himself.

Yeah, kind of a sham that all my reputation points were converted into "likes".
There is no way to differentiate me (with tuts/support) from someone that is drawing likes just by posting random comments.

Anyways, it's not the end of the world. I'm not overly worried about it.

I WANT MY REP BACK.

No but seriously, I like Zisly's and Delirium's idea, lets combine them.

Yeah, kind of a sham that all my reputation points were converted into "likes".
There is no way to differentiate me (with tuts/support) from someone that is drawing likes just by posting random comments.

Anyways, it's not the end of the world. I'm not overly worried about it.
Except that big banner saying "Support Team" :)

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Why would you spoonfeed the spamming kids even more with "rewards" for posting random shit? Geez.

Im sorry but fill me in, perhaps im just naive and cant see a single usefull feature with those trophies contributing too, except for more spam.

Cry is free.

Back