• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trouble with no logs in TFS engine.

ciachowski

Weird Person
Reaction score
Dear Otlanders

I looked after many forums about tibia and others and did not found any important information how to do working logs in TFS server. I am using atm 0.3.6 version, even if you compile the engine with __GUI_LOGS__ flag (in GUI version) it doesn not work, even if you compile console version with flag __LOGS__ or without it. Expecting that on console version the logs were created on startup engine, but nothing were wrote into logs.

I still remeber TFS 0.3.4, there logs worked perfectly, you had error log, run log and console log, was no problems to diagnose why server has crashed, but on TFS 0.3.6 it does not work.

I am asking you, as more experienced than me. How can I fix this problem?, how to add logs there, the console, error and run log.
How to compile, which falgs add?.

I'm looking forward
Ciachowski

Back