• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trunk going OTBv3

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when is Forgottenserver TRUNK rev's are going to be able to work with OTBv3??

I know they are investing all efforts on tags... but couldn’t dev team make it so Trunk doesn’t fall back all that much... last time they told people it was cause it's really bugged (I know trunk is for testing TFS .3 version and only for that)... but it would be cool that someone took the bull by the horns already and fixed this... cause going back from .3 to .2 its just like throwing time to the floor and step on it with muddy shoes (know its not hard, but its just wrong having to fall back)... cause I know many people where using the .3 TRUNK rev... Including me... (You can call us noobs or what ever you want I don’t care) but I really like lots more .3 than .2

So can anyone of DEV team step up and fix these ones in for all..
Many people waiting for OTBv3 compatibility, more than for a perfectly 100% tibia like NPC system, I'll beat on that!!

SO PLEASE TFS DEV TEAM...MAKE TRUNK OTBv3 COMPATIBLE!!

Back