• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trying to buy premium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
hello and im trying to buy premium with my debit card to buy premium on otland but it's not letting me <_< its a debit mastercard and i did the option to pay as guest with credit card but will not let me buy itc

could an admin possibly help me? :rolleyes:

Connect the card with your paypal and use paypal to complete the payment.

debt card can't be used as credit card :/ I'm afraid

If it supports master card it can be used for online payments. I got a debit card that mastercard supports and i can do online payments with it.

If it supports master card it can be used for online payments. I got a debit card that mastercard supports and i can do online payments with it.

i dont wanna create a paypal it says i can pay as guest on paypal it should work ;/ and card has 350$ on it

http://otland.net/payments.php
11lifrk.png

Then switch from Sweden to USA, I'm from the US and I used a debit card for everything I purchase online.

uAla9.png

So change the country to USA, my debit card is Visa.

Is it an actual debit card or is it a Mastercard gift card?

And you're 100% details are correct including the 3-4 digit security number (CSC)?

I believe you should put the zip code attached with your credit card, not sure but this is what I did after I received some error before.

i but it on usa and did with master card debit and still wont let me ;/ says this card cant be used for this transaction or w/e

I don't think this is an error on OtLand's part, tried contacting paypal support? :p

You are probably using a card that dosn't allow you to do internet payments. Like a youth student card or some shit like that. (e.g visa electron).

You are probably using a card that dosn't allow you to do internet payments. Like a youth student card or some shit like that. (e.g visa electron).

This is similar to what I was about to post.

You're probably using a prepaid credit card. These types of cards will not work on PayPal because they are not accountable. I live in the U.S., you would've been better off mailing me the cash and letting me send you the money over PayPal, ha ha. ^_^

Last edited:

Ye. Visa electron can't be used on internet :p

There is no visa electron in US and I've never seen a card here not usable for online payments...

Status
Not open for further replies.