• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trying to get a rioter to play with me for my 2000th win

I played with them for my 1000th, join room chat 'playwithriot' and whenever a rioter is there, ask for it.,

I have a friend with like 4100 some wins and he never got anything :/

I was actually wondering about this today.. who has the most wins period.

4k wins sounds like an AWFUL lot, get the name for me, haha

Also, I didn't wait, I got my 2000th win and more

On another note.. there was a girl I introduced to the game.. and I had a good 1k wins before she started.. and well, she's at 2739 now x.x Some people just.. love to play normals.

I have like 300 wins in normal, as soon as I hit 30 I started to play ranked.

I have like 300 wins in normal, as soon as I hit 30 I started to play ranked.

I'm not a real fan of Summoners Rift, I wasn't a dota player. I much prefer dominion and even the 3s map more.

And I think solo queue is pointless, if I am going to do ranked, it has to be with a full team.

Also, I've never played a game without at least one other person I already knew with me.

I told my friend that he must be pretty high up there with having 4000 wins, but he told me there's people with like 10,000 games...

I told my friend that he must be pretty high up there with having 4000 wins, but he told me there's people with like 10,000 games...

10000?! jesus.. thats what happens when you live in your moms basement for free.. haha

Back