• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TTM Recording: Darashia / PH battle against BR

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Were going to kill Anvil but then he already died.. Found the Brasilians in Darashia after I took accidental skull and they started attking me. After we fought a while we went defense in port hope, as they were way more & higher levels.

dara - port hope battle.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If you don't know how to play the file go to Krille09's thread about Tibia Time Machine.

Real action starts after I die, at minute 25.

Enjoy!

Btw: movie section?

Last edited:
Nice + Movie section..

Just wondering why I'm getting a error like: Could not change Tibia login server IP.
Help D:

EDIT: Fixed, just run this software 'Run as Administrator'.

Last edited:
Nice + Movie section..

Just wondering why I'm getting a error like: Could not change Tibia login server IP.
Help D:

EDIT: Fixed, just run this software 'Run as Administrator'.

I get the same, even when i run as administrator :\

Were going to kill Anvil but then he already died.. Found the Brasilians in Darashia after I took accidental skull and they started attking me. After we fought a while we went defense in port hope, as they were way more & higher levels.

dara - port hope battle.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If you don't know how to play the file go to Krille09's thread about Tibia Time Machine.

Real action starts after I die, at minute 25.

Enjoy!

Btw: movie section?

Is that movie only for 9.80 client? Cause its not working for me on 9.81.

#edit
yep, its only for 9.80, anyways nice movie. xD

Last edited:
I get the same, even when i run as administrator :\

What I am using it's the next:
Windows 7: disable UAC / Run as administrator - YouTube

At 2:11, I'm using the last one, and later click OK after doing that.

Now open the software TTM again as (Run as Administrator) and later go to Options -> click on Keep Caption and click (shift+left click on start and write the IP of the OT server and try to open it, if it does work then fine and if it doesn't then sorry, I don't know anything more D: )

Back