• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TTM] Recordings By Zacker Snacker [9.81]

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Enjoi it █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
▓▒░ ░▒▓ Killing ▓▒░ ░▒▓
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/XG24s/Noob-Down-HS.ttm << Shinoek Rox [HeadShoot]

▓▒░ ░▒▓ Bosses ▓▒░ ░▒▓

▓▒░ ░▒▓ Hunting ▓▒░ ░▒▓

▓▒░ ░▒▓ Questing ▓▒░ ░▒▓

▓▒░ ░▒▓ War System's ▓▒░ ░▒▓
►Warsystem vs Navi.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here◄

▓▒░ ░▒▓ Killing The Name Bosses ▓▒░ ░▒▓

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Last edited:
Nice work Zacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
killing navi Team Aka unstopabble

Nice work Zacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
killing navi Team Aka unstopabble

WHAT?!?!?!

Now don't say that your team does USE COMBO BOTs and things like that, because we know that you are the same one as Unstoppable!

WHAT?!?!?!

Now don't say that your team does USE COMBO BOTs and things like that, because we know that you are the same one as Unstoppable!

Check the record we don't use navi, ah other thing when i was in ur team ur leader wofrado put the navi combo on me so?? remember me? SLEAZE here

WE DON'T USE NAVI!
OLD RUSH~

NO MORE COMMENTS!

Last edited:
Check the record we don't use navi, ah other thing when i was in ur team ur leader wofrado put the navi combo on me so?? remember me? SLEAZE here

WE DON'T USE NAVI!
OLD RUSH~

NO MORE COMMENTS!

Are you sure?
We don't use that useless things and shitty ones, if you got a proof that we're using it then go ahead, show me about it... Maybe 'they' use but when I AM on any action they don't use it (Why should I break ShadowCores rules)?

And don't tell me who are you, because I already know about it :p

Enough now, good luck with recordings.

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHA dyablo stupid....

- - - Updated - - -

only navi this war cuz we are in 16 and they are like 30-35.
stop cry

nobody cries, I laugh dyablo talk a lot but never gives war system always makes excuses saying we are few, you are high, you use navi, etc ...

when i watched this video i saw more flying sds than players on the screen ;p
but nice video

Back