• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

-Tulipan-Is a good player....

Tutor_Stryker

TwifySoft Support
Reaction score
using help ilegal and insulting.JPG

dyablo ??

Don't have tutor's online ,and have 19:28 1447 players online.

and tulipan insulting in help?

have much spammer ,and have much players need help.

Please give me position again.
and sorry for my actions all.

- - - Updated - - -

2.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

3.JPG

Stryker want's to help people?. All he can do is Mute People, nothing else.

He must create another character to try to be a tutor..
Well one thing I know, stop tryn to fuck Dyablo nobody love you here.

He is just trying to help the community as good as he can, and it seems to me like he likes it. You maybe should tell us why you don't like him and stop writing hate post's on a forum and think that would help you.

/Regards Coolt

Coolt He hates me because he did not act according to the rules, and I've used !mute Tulipan

You are right colt .thank you

- - - Updated - - -

6.JPG

Hello there, Stryker. I'm sorry but I can't be online 24 hours a day. And we can't just promote random people that wont last in a long-termed perspective. Next time just ignore the players that is spamming/insulting and we will mute them next time (if someone is online).

Note to self: I even got a PM by Stryker to read this. Therefore I said "I can't be online---".

I was talking with Siramix, he said he won't get tutor back.

So Stryker, stop spam- no sense.

"Please give me position again.
and sorry for my actions all." - lol

"Don't have tutor's online ,and have 19:28 1447 players online." - We are human too o.o

"~and have much players need help." - normal player can answer too

Back