• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban gang @ shadowcores gajs

where is the video then your douchebag, he creates 99x useless threads, than he creates a fail video thread and i am ignorant ?

xD

where is the video then your douchebag, he creates 99x useless threads, than he creates a fail video thread and i am ignorant ?

xD
it was 1 frag that was bugged somehow so I fixed it and now i'm reuploading so just leave ;p

Hey, you and your friends creates so many videos about me, do not forget me on this one because if you do i will be very disapointed with my turban thread makers fans

We wanted to put you on the video first but I guess we just thought that you are nothing but a fucking 0 so whats the point of having a free frag on a video where we can have atleast some ppl that try to fight back ;p
dont see yourself as someone better than you are, because you rly are not that important haha

We wanted to put you on the video first but I guess we just thought that you are nothing but a fucking 0 so whats the point of having a free frag on a video where we can have atleast some ppl that try to fight back ;p
dont see yourself as someone better than you are, because you rly are not that important haha

finally something that i agree . Put a person dying afk in a video by 3 mages and 1 ek would make you look like a noob .
but then i remember of all the thrads that xabor created about it so...yeah noobs already

but that ankhramun battle when you guys tried to trap me and died in a noob trap must be in the video, it was quite funny since i used myself to lure you guys and it worked because as good fans you guys would not loose a chance to try to catch me . But youre swedish, don´t have the nalls to put a video of a fail trap xD

finally something that i agree . Put a person dying afk in a video by 3 mages and 1 ek would make you look like a noob .
but then i remember of all the thrads that xabor created about it so...yeah noobs already

but that ankhramun battle when you guys tried to trap me and died in a noob trap must be in the video, it was quite funny since i used myself to lure you guys and it worked because as good fans you guys would not loose a chance to try to catch me . But youre swedish, don´t have the nalls to put a video of a fail trap xD
1. Keep makign excuses like you were afk we all know the truth hehe free frag ?? :D
2. Xabor havent made a single thread about you so stfu xD
3. I agree it was stupid but u should loosen up a bit go yolo sometimes :D
4. would you make a video when you run into a trap and die? Yeah dont think so bud

Oh yeah post the video here if i wanst afk...come on do it xD
and...it is king timpzor, another noob for your pk team thats creates threads yeah, you guys only quote my comments. Fix that

skullbash, skullbash everywhere..

90% of those kills were 10v1 and skullbashing why even post such a movie? lol.

sincerely,
best pvp:er ever.

skullbash, skullbash everywhere..

90% of those kills were 10v1 and skullbashing why even post such a movie? lol.

sincerely,
best pvp:er ever.
We are about 9 in our team that pk's and we are definitely not skullbashing 90% of video, lol.
Thanks for your feedback anyway for next movie I'll try to solo a 400 mage so you dont have to complain about numbers.

Back