• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor on tfs 0.3.5pl1

skykiller00

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello...on my server tutors and senior tutors are bugged,i use tfs 0.3.5pl1

It say" You see xxx...He is sorcerrer. So it don't say He is tutor..and he don't have outfit for tutor, he's just like a normal player, but on website, when i go to Team list there write he's tutor..but ingame he's like a normal player :confused:

Tutors are usually normal players. Usually GM's+ have the outfits and are non-attackable.

Tutors are like normal players, the only thing they can do is to report name violations and typing in orange inside the help channel..

It's possible that they are still able to report bugs through the CTRL-Z option.

@Scofield, hell no they cant use #b or /promoteplayer, that would be insane at real tibia.

Tutors are like normal players, the only thing they can do is to report name violations and typing in orange inside the help channel..

It's possible that they are still able to report bugs through the CTRL-Z option.

@Scofield, hell no they cant use #b or /promoteplayer, that would be insane at real tibia.

At real tibia yes but i saw in some OT's that tutors can broadcast messages anyway i dont like it in my own server coz tutoors can abuse it :p they only can talk orange in help channel :p

Back