• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP <- [TUTORIAL] * Gesior AAC 0.3.1 - How to Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I've seen many post about how to set up Gesior's ACC... Well, here's a detailed tutorial!

Remember, read carefuly and follow all the steps correctly.

~First Step~

- You must download the necessary files to run this AAC.

Download this files:

- Xampp
- Gesior ACC (TFS 0.2)
- Gesior ACC (TFS 0.3)(Latest Alpha) - (3)

>> How to setup Xampp and TFS <<

~Second Step~

- After installing Xampp, go to the directory where you installed Xampp, it's recommended to install it on "C:/xampp".

- Then go to /xampp/htdocs/
(If you want, you can make a copy of that htdocs and leave it there as "htdocs1" or "htdocsbefore" something like that.)

- Erase all the files that are in "htdocs", and add all the files of Gesior's AAC.

- Then go to:

http://localhost/

- After that you will see this:

gesior1.jpg

- Now, it's time to set up your server path. Press the number one: 1. Set Server Path.

- After setting up your server path, you must click on 2. Check DataBase connection. This is the place where you will see if you have the correct settings in config.lua.

- IMPORTANT: Clicking on Add samples to DB. (DB = DataBase)

This will be important, I'll explain it later...

- After adding the samples, you must set up your admin account!

- There's an initial admin account, you must change it in the config files, your password can be changed there, there's a blank you can fill.

** After following all these steps, you're done with the second step.

~Third Step~

Configurations of Admins...

- By clicking on Load Monsters from OT, you can load all the monster that will be showed in the library section.

- Loading Spells will help about the button that will be showed in the Library section too.

- Loading Vocations will help to show the vocations in your OT, that means that you need to add all the vocations in your server including the basic ones: "Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin & Knight".

After that, you need to add in the column that it says: "Char to Copy", the sample.

Example:

"Sorcerer Sample"
"Druid Sample"
"Paladin Sample"
"Knight Sample"

- After this, go to Configure Account Manager, Create Account and SITE OPTIONS.

Now, your GESIOR's AAC will work.
Have fun with it!

OFFICIAL FAQ - GESIOR'S ACCOUNTS MAKER!

Credits:

Code:
[B]Gesior - Made this AAC.[/B]
[B]Akor Shel - Made this tutorial![/B]

Last edited:
I've done all of that, but when i go to add the tables and columns to my database it says it's added them but it hasn't:p

I have to set up to but i get just errors.:/

What errors?

Post them please, so I can help you.

I dont understand :/ its little hard

error:

Warning: parse_ini_file(config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php on line 77
Database error. Unknown database type in config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

I have set it on mysql???

Well, the errors says that you need to set your MySql or SQLite database.

Do you need support with SQL database installation?

Good tutorial Akor~

But i think is better if you change the name of the folder htdocs bucause maybe you will need use it later, its just a tip ^^

Cya

Well, I'll add that...

But it's kind of useless things in that htdocs folder.

[Adding Now]

Now i got dis error

STEP 4

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php:396 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php(396): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php on line 396

for somereason when somebody tries to get on my page it wont load nothing, do i need to run something? I can see it, but other people cant and yes my server is up and running and people is playing. Whenever i go to my account (not as admin) this comes up

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'loss_items' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(133): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 113

fixed it!

Now I got a problem, nobody can see the page =/ the only one that can access and see it its me. I got my ports open, my ot running and apache and sql up. Anybody help me pls?

Last edited:
Help When i Klick Load Monsters I'ts Says :Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62
What should i do

My Page is working but the player can make gulid but they not can invited people in the guild

Why

It was working well, then that some players bought the house comes this message appears:

Fatal error: Method OTS_Player::__toString() must not throw an exception in C:\VertrigoServ\www\odilon\houses.php on line 19

How can that be?

Hey ;)

i got an error when i try to create a account on the server site. the error is : The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

Plz help me whit this, i have tried to fix it 100 times whit no results :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back