• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TuToRial] How to get a free Xbox 360,Ps3,Wii and many more other great stuff

crimson master

Reaction score
Ever wanted to get a free xbox 360 or a ps3 or a even wii, well now you can. And heres how. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!

Step one: Go to http://www.xpango.com/fe/htm/login/register.asp
Step two: Fill out your address and information (the real information) so they can send your gifts when you get enough credits
Step three: At the bottom of the sign up page, there a box call REFERAL ID, in that box put in this referal ID, --->Crimson!sG4y<---
that will help me gets one step closer to getting the xbox 360 i always wanted
Step four: Xpango will send you a activation notes, so go on your emails and activate the account
Step five: Log in and starts completing offers to get credits, and when you have enough credits, they will send your gift to you for free (shipping is FREE)

Thats all you have to do, and please use my referal id to help me gets some credits, AND if you dont believe me check out the [testimonial] on that page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snel pUppie said:
Yeah I know there are sites like that but it takes ages to get credits :>

Yeah, There are many sites of them and I don't like to do that...

Haa. Most of the sites are bullshit. I would never give out my real information on pages like that..

I think they work but you have to pay to sign up with like atleast 2 of there partners like blockbuster ext

some time ago i used such a page and i was clicking ads for few weeks....and what i got was possibility of making my own ads...

I know that there are pages like these but it take's time to get these stuff and you have to do different tasks to get credits etc... But I am not saying that you should trust this website. Do whatever you want but I am not recommending registering on that website.

LOl i know a site to that if you become a member the will send u 100 Dollars BUT WHAT!

While registration the ask for your credit card number so the can stranfver the money to your credit card;) But with big letters we do not wirhdraw from credit cars but if u look at the privet deceleration you just accepted it's writhed in small letters if the website takes money from your credit card you cant put them responible for it or something like that got the scam?:confused:

I can say, 99.9% of these sites are just shit.

Hey, lets start using the brain.
Why would they want to give out Xbox for free?
HAHA no they will never do that.
Remember, it take time to get the Xbox and before you got enough credits the site is probably closed.

Back