• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] How to get access to Meriana?

Hoffix

Shadowcores Helper
Reaction score
How to get access to Meriana?​

What can I find on Meriana?:
Couple of things - for example: addons (assassin, knight, shaman, warrior, pirate), changing spider silk for yarns and lot more!

Is there any level requirement for this quest?:
No, there isn't.

Hey! I was traveling to Meriana without this quest!:
Yes, but now you must do it because of last update.

----------------------------------

313iyx2.jpg

Arrow2-Down.gif

231qba.jpg

Bardon: Hi
Eleonore: Be greeted. What brings you here?
Bardon: Ring
Eleonore: My ring was stolen by a parrot, directly from my dressing table near the window. It flew to the nearby mountains and I fearmy ring will be lost forever. Whoever returns it to me will be rewarded generously. ...
Eleonore: I guess that evil parrot hid the ring somewhere on a high tree or a rock so that you might need a rake to get it.

After that, go just like on picture below. You will find there a tree with a parrot sitting on it - you must use "Rake" on it and then you will receive Eleonore's ring.

s6syab.png

Arrow2-Down.gif

302yhyq.png

Now, go back to NPC Eleonore and say to her:

Bardon: Ring
Eleonore: Oh, my beloved ring! Have you found it and want to return it to me?
Bardon: Yes
Eleonore: Oh, thank you so much! Take this gold as a reward. ... which reminds me, I would need some help in another matter. It is only a small errand. Are you interested?
Eleonore: Thank you! It is not a difficult matter but a rather urgent one. I need to send some money to a person in town. Would you be willing to run this small errand for me?
Eleonore: I was hoping that you'd agree. Please deliver these 200 gold pieces to the herbalist Charlotta in the south-western part of the town. If you return from this errand, I will grant you 5 gold pieces as reward for your efforts.

She will give you 2 platinum coins - you must take it to NPC Charlotta (look at map below)

Charlotta_lokalizacja.PNG

Bardon: Errand
Charlotta: Oh, so you brought some gold from Eleonore to me?
Charlotta: Hmm, it seems that Eleonore does trust you. Perhaps she is even right. However. Since we need some help right now I guess we can't be too picky. Return to Eleonore and tell her the secret password: 'peg leg'. She will tell you more about her problem.

Go back to Eleonore again and say to her:

Bardon: Errand
Eleonore: Great, thank you! As promised, here are your 5 gold pieces. Is there ... anything left that you might want to discuss with me?
Bardon: Peg Leg
Eleonore: You have returned my ring and proven yourself as trustworthy. There is something I have to discuss with you. Are you willing to listen?
Eleonore: I am glad to hear that. So please listen: Due to circumstances too complicated to explain now, I met Captain Ray Striker. He is ... a freedom fighter and would not find my father's acceptance, but we fell in love (...)

And that's it! Now you can travel to Meriana with Captain Waverider which is located below Liberty Bay depo. You must only say to him:

Bardon: Peg Leg
Captain Waverider: Ohhhh. So... <lowers his voice> 'you know who' sent you so I sail you to 'you know where'. <wink> <wink> It will cost 50 gold to cover my expenses. Is it that what you wish?

Good luck and see you soon!

Back