• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] How to portforward with a ZyXEL ZyWALL Router

Basse

Expert Tutor
Reaction score
Welcome to this tutorial about how you forward a ZyXEL ZyWALL Router, its a bit diffrent because it doesnt have a interface that looks like D-LINK's or other Routers

1. Open IE, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, AOL or whatever brower you are using
2. Enter: http://192.168.0.1/ -> Press enter
3. Enter Your username and password (If you don't have one this screen wont appear)
4. You will now encounter a partial green screen it will look like this:

sss1.png

5. In the left side of the screen you will see a menu, Click on the scroll menu called "Advanced"
6. in the scroll menu click on "Virtual Servers"
7. Now in the box called "Properties", if "Enable" isnt highlighted, highlight it!
8. In the "PC (Server)" scroll-down menu, Choose your PC.
9. In the "Protocol" scroll-down menu, Choose TCP.
10. In the "Internal (LAN) Ports", Write "7171" in both boxes (7171 is tibias default port if you use another port write that instead)
11. In the "External (WAN) Ports", also write "7171" in the box, (as in step 10. if you use another port than 7171 write it instead).

sss2.png

12. Press "Add as new Server"
13. Done!

This tutorial wont help many but it helped me :)
If it helped you please give me REP (The button)

Not useful for me but may be for others. Keep doing cause you're doing great job! It's nice to see people like you ;) Respect and Marry Xmas.

Back