• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Tutorial] How to use zTracker, step by step.

GoldRoger

ॐ Ikkish ॐ
Reaction score
Hello

Since there's alot of people having problems with zTracker, I've decided to create a tutorial :)
(Please move if it's wrong section or something)

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK ON OTSERVERS!

Whats needed?
Tibia
♪ zTracker Speedyshare // zTracker Megaupload (Original thread)

Start Tibia and login to your account.

Start zTracker and choose "File > New project". It will ask you where to save it. Don't mind to save it as .ztk, it's okey we will change that later.

Now, choose your options:

Scan All floors: All the visible floors will be tracked.

Ignore movable items: This will ignore any kind of item that you can move, most of this items are garbage so this helps to get a cleaner map.

Save monster spawns: this feature is still beta, it works by saving the monsters when first seen, the monsters ids are stored so it wont repeat the same monster (up to 10000) but keep in mind if a monster dies and respawn then the ID change and you will repeat the spawn, also this generates a single spawn for each monster, im not sure if this could affect OTs so i may improve this later.

Save NPCs: It saves where a NPCs used to stand, but it won't create a file.

Export global coords: The generated OTBM map and spawns will use the real tibia coords.

Now click Start, walk around and track the map. Click Stop when done.

Now goto "File > Export map to .otbm". Done!

NOTE: If you used an older version that saves the tracked map into .OTX, use Sim0ne's map editor to convert it into .otbm.
How?

Open the .OTX file in Sim0ne's, goto "File > Save as..." and save it as a .otbm, easy aye? ;)

Thanks~
GoldRoger

Last edited:
Scan

A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
G DATA
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

It does not work for OTServers. Unless the coords are the same as real Tibia (Only if the OTServer runs with a real Tibia map).

I think someone should fix it so that it works with ot servers also :s why cant it just copy the tiles ?

Is it possible to track the latest of real Tibia?
I've tried, but I just get the error message: "Can't create file!".

I'm using zTracker v3.3, and it's for 8.40, right?
How am I gonna track the world of Tibia at all?

I guess I'll have to just wait for the next update.

Best regards,
Nymph.

Last edited:
Tried all but it doesn't work.. Even tried on rl tibia with tha latest ztracker but is not working either.. Whats the problem ?

If I make "Export to .otmb" it says me "Can't create map" even if I made one.

Back