• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Liquid Black quest: The first visitor...

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In the past there have been many updates so in one of them we added the Liquid Black quest, so now you cannot go to see Deeplings or Manta Rays without completing the first part of the Liquid Black quest which is The First Visitor.
Don't worry, I made this tutorial to help you to get there!
But please, NOTE: There are different stages so I don't know what stage will be when you're trying to get in there, if it's closed the path to go towards the cave of Deeplings it's because the stage has been changed but I really don't know how this works exactly, I'm sorry.

For more information log on the following website: Liquid Black Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Let the tutorial begin!

- Go to Gray Island, you can travel to there from Venore, Ab'dendriel, Edron or Darashia. If you don't know how to continue then follow a bit this tutorial: http://otland.net/f507/tutorial-where-manta-rays-located-exactly-181863/
- Once you're here you can see you can't enter into the teleport, there's only one reason that you must complete the first part of Liquid Black quest: The First Visitor.
xkzrKgN.jpg

- Go to where is the green symbol in my map:
FBzrDc5.png

- There's a insectoid hive (cave), go into it and as you can see:
2W6loVO.png

- Open the chest which is there and you will get a document:
URkzXtO.png

+ You MUST use your document before use this time machine, your questlog will be update after that:
Your questlog has been updated.
+ And it says:
The scribblings seem to describe an underground machine. There are also some cryptic coordinates written on it.

- Now you're ready to use the time machine! Let's travel!
ggE9Pas.png

- Sit down on the chair and right-click on it and you'll be teleported to Spectulus tower, Magic Academy, Edron!
3AWpvnT.jpg

- Once you are here greet to Spectulus and ask him for "strange machine" and he will explain you the story about the deepling and also he will give you 150 gold coins (GP) to travel back to Gray Island.
LWEIFpc.jpg

- Go to where is the red symbol in my map:
kOBTliD.png

- There's another insectoid hive (cave)! Go into it and to the south and go downstairs.
UI2R1e9.jpg

- Now, please follow my mini map so I can show you the correct way to go to Fiehonja:
-
nWIkwB2.png
means where you are.
-
UqMM4rT.png
means your destination.

AjbOHna.png

m7yswLK.png

Jk5yiCI.png

gi8vlFc.png

KN9xuar.png

- When you are here then choose any of the two teleports to enter in, it will give you a shortcut access to go to Fiehonja anytime!
eurRFAe.png
1Tw7VHR.png

- The end!
ZBzw74o.jpg

Click on me to know where can you find Manta Rays!

We wish you good luck with it and have fun! ^_^
Your TwifySoft support team.

Back