• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] New windows skin!

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Are u bored of your old and ugly windows skin?
we have an solution! just get an new one u like!

In just 5 easy steps you will have an new windows skin!

1. Download TuneUp Utilities 2007. here
Why? because it got over 60 Windows skins!

2. When the instalation is done start the programe, Click on "TuneUp Styler 2" this programe has more functions but we will only use it for the skins.

3. After u clicked on "TuneUp Styler 2", now u need to click on the last one since mine programe is in dutch i'v made an screenshot to help you in the right direction.
1-1.jpg

4. Now u will get an new screen but we arent done yet! Now u need to click "Add" and then on Download Visual style. Heres an screenshot to help you!
2-1.jpg

5. U are now on an internet page with soo many skins choise one and download it! Note* Dont close TuneUp Utilities! after u it's done with downloading u need to click on the right bottum to use the skin!

Why not just download the UXtheme dll and find one of many 1000 themes/visual styles on devianart? Instead of a program that most likly gonna fuckup your computer.

Love it Moker! :D I've downloaded like, 15 different themes, 20 logon screens and some boot screens now :D Thanks! :D It's not just a program that changes themes, it cleans up your computer, removing registry keys that aren't in use anymore, making the computer alot faster and so on.

Why not just download the UXtheme dll and find one of many 1000 themes/visual styles on devianart? Instead of a program that most likly gonna fuckup your computer.

Cato please read the Quote below!

Love it Moker! :D I've downloaded like, 15 different themes, 20 logon screens and some boot screens now :D Thanks! :D It's not just a program that changes themes, it cleans up your computer, removing registry keys that aren't in use anymore, making the computer alot faster and so on.

o_O Seems nice but im with Cato..
When you download a program that program must know exactly what computer you use if not it gonna delete replace wrong things and gonna fuck it up...

Cato please read the Quote below!

I remember when styleXP was hot. Everyone were using it. And everyone got their computer fucked up. I'm sure they have improved it a lot now and all. But still. It's same to use a registry cleaner that don't really know your computer and one key wrong is enough to fuck up your computer. I would not use this bullshit.

o_O Seems nice but im with Cato..
When you download a program that program must know exactly what computer you use if not it gonna delete replace wrong things and gonna fuck it up...

Exactly, and with time it gonna do it. Next time you reboot you don't see any text. Or all the colors are gone and it is just impossible to recover. Shit like that. Only way is to delete your old profile and create a new one : )

I remember when styleXP was hot. Everyone were using it. And everyone got their computer fucked up. I'm sure they have improved it a lot now and all. But still. It's same to use a registry cleaner that don't really know your computer and one key wrong is enough to fuck up your computer. I would not use this bullshit.

Exactly, and with time it gonna do it. Next time you reboot you don't see any text. Or all the colors are gone and it is just impossible to recover. Shit like that. Only way is to delete your old profile and create a new one : )

I'm using this programe for olmoost 4 years and i have never had any problems with it, neather it "fucked up" my computer, many friends are using this programe to change skins and i'v never heard that it "fucked up" there computer.

Dont just comment it try it and if it "fucks up" your computer, then you will have an reason to post sutch things

I'm using this programe for olmoost 4 years and i have never had any problems with it, neather it "fucked up" my computer, many friends are using this programe to change skins and i'v never heard that it "fucked up" there computer.

Dont just comment it try it and if it "fucks up" your computer, then you will have an reason to post sutch things

For me it seem like you put trust in a program you haven't fully use yet. I don't need to try this program to post what I post. I'm just saying that there is a risk for fuckup with this type of program. And when it happen. It's a hell.

For me it seem like you put trust in a program you haven't fully use yet. I don't need to try this program to post what I post. I'm just saying that there is a risk for fuckup with this type of program. And when it happen. It's a hell.

Every programe is an risk to "fuck-up" your computer, and i'v nearly used every function that the programe provides, it seems every thing i do is not good enough for "you".

Every programe is an risk to "fuck-up" your computer, and i'v nearly used every function that the programe provides, it seems every thing i do is not good enough for "you".

Depends on what way you see it. I see this as a program that most likely gonna fuck up your computer and I respond to it. If you can't handle that. You have some serious problems.
I would respond this to anyone that had posted it. I have nothing against you Mokerhamer, yet.

I use StyleXP, and have been using for half a year back. Never had any problems. Are you talking about earlier? :p

@topic
Screenshots in english please ...

I use StyleXP, and have been using for half a year back. Never had any problems. Are you talking about earlier? :p

@topic
Screenshots in english please ...

As I said, "I'm sure they have improved it a lot.", yeah I'm talking about the old versions, some people never experience problems, and some just do have them constant. I didn't say if you use it you'll be fucked.

Depends on what way you see it. I see this as a program that most likely gonna fuck up your computer and I respond to it. If you can't handle that. You have some serious problems.
I would respond this to anyone that had posted it. I have nothing against you Mokerhamer, yet.

You are completely true it depents on how u look at the programe and sadly we aren't going to agree with each other so why dont we just stop this discussion.

I have nothing against you Mokerhamer, yet.

Well, i wont take this seriously because we had an small discussion about an programme.

I'm not saying this "program" will fuck your computer up,
but it will sure take more space/ram memory you know..laggs :p

And if I know what the people wants, is no lagg!
Regards,
Limannen

TuneUp Utilitis is amateur at styling so you may try Stardock applications :)

Back