• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Offline Training System

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello there ShadowCores!

I am going to go through the Offline-Training system to you who do not really understand how it works. As for me, when I started to play ShadowCores, about a week ago, I had been retired from Tibia for about a year. And a lot has happened since then, including the Offline training system. Therefore I had to do some studying about the system to get me back on track, and I can understand if there are some questionmarks about this system. Let us begin!

First of all, the Offline-Training system is only available for Premium Accounts, however the training school areas are available in all major cities across the lands of Tibia.
Anyways, premium account is free for ShadowCores players, so you don't have to worry about this. Well, offline training is exactly as it says. You are able to train your skills while being offline, on certain conditions. The offline training system works approximately as the stamina system, however you have only 12 hours available offline training time, you can find the offline training bar in your Skills section:

e[MUnF.png

According to the image above the player only have 11 hours and 15 minutes left to offline train. But where and how to enable the training system when logging off? This part is very easy, as the rest of the system!
As mentioned there are training schools in all major cities around the lands: Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Kazordoon, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Svargrond, Thais, Venore and Yalahar. Here's a list of the towns and locations (taken from TibiaWiki):
*picture is not clickable
T1Ohel.png

There are five different statues in every training school that represent one skill each. For example, distance fighting + shielding, sword fighting + shielding, magic level + shielding. They are all shown in this picture down here. You can see on the statue which weapon it's holding. You can as well read the book that is shown on the picture to read about offline training.

B1lJT7.png

The book that is attending on the picture includes all the general knownledge you have to know about the offline training system. However, I will post them here anyways:
Information on Offline Training:
1. You need to have a Premium account in order to train here.
2. Choose a skill you'd like to train. Shielding is ALWAYS included.
3. If you're not sure which statue trains what, read the inscriptions.
4. Use a statue to be logged out of the game and train the skills associated with that statue.
5. When you log back into the game, your skills will have improved depending on how long you trained.
6. You have to be logged out of the game for at least 10 minutes in order for the training to take effect.
7. After 12 hours of constant offline training, your skills will not improve any further. Similar to stamina, your training bar will regenerate if you are not training offline.*
*Lets make it clear that when you logout normally your offline training bar will regenate.

Okay, so if you've readed the quote message I put above then you will probably get how the whole thing is working! So for now, make sure that you use the offline training when you logout ^.^
Thank you for reading this tutorial and feel free to give me constructive criticism!

Your sincerely,
Otland: Siramix
Ingame: Siramix

Siramix, that's very useful tutorial!!

Nice to see once again another Tutorial :).

You copied everything from other websites, you should atleast give credit ...

Did he also copied the first part of introducing from the Wiki as well?

Last edited:
You copied everything from other websites, you should atleast give credit ...

The only thing that I copied is the picture of where every training school is, and if I'm not wrong I gave directions there?
Here's a list of the towns and locations (taken from TibiaWiki):

What fight do you want to pick next? xD

Back