• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Taming Uniwheel (Mount): The Yielothax Dimension

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello ShadowCorians! How ya dooin'?! :w00t:

Many of you I think still cannot find any way to tame Uniwheel mount, but don't worry! I'm here so I will do my best to show you how to mate this mount! Hope you're lucky when you go for it.

For more information log on the following website: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Uniwheel_(Mount)

- First of all - you need the taming item Golden Can of Oil
Golden_Can_of_Oil.gif
to tame Uniwheel mount
Uniwheel_%28Mount%29.gif
- You can loot this taming item from Golden Servant
Golden_Servant.gif
or Ethershreck
Ethershreck.gif

- As you can see I looted one from Ghastly Dragon boss, Ethershreck:
Sjyg0FM.jpg
5QGmoe8.png

- Once you got the taming item, now let's try our luck to tame it!
- You can find the Uniwheel machine in Yielothax Dimension, Zao. Let's go for it!
NOTE: The Another Dimension portal is open only during the raid of Raging mage!

- If you're wondering... 'Which is the announce boardcast message when the raid starts?...' well, simply it's about "another dimension portal" or something.
- Go here
nWIkwB2.png
in the mini map and go upstairs to enter into the tower
UqMM4rT.png
and go to the TOP floor:
ej19Gmd.png

- When you are here, you will meet an Energized Raging Mage! You can kill it but better if you ignore it and enter into the portal which is to the north:
UBap9Fo.jpg

- You're where is the green symbol in mini map, you should go to red symbol:
Gp0EgqZ.png

- Go where is the red symbol, there you will find Inoperative Uniwheel machine to tame it!
cb0ifhj.png

qMnyrmN.jpg

- I think that was all, if there's something let please drop a post below this thread and let me know what I left to add. Thank you!

Your TwifySoft support team.

00:08 You heal Royal Vincent for 411 hitpoints.
00:09 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Stuntman".

<- rl tibia 1x used ;-D ;*

Back