• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Where can I find the travelling salesman Rashid?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

Everday someone ask more than 100 times that "Where is Rashid today?"...
So I made this Tutorial for some of them who are interested to know that which city he do travel everday.

Remember: In the MAP I wrote some a few words and I gonna let you know that what does it mean...
T = Temple.
D = Depot.
B = Boat.
R = Rashid.
R +1 = Rashid in +1 floor.

On Mondays you can find him in Svargrond, in Dankwart's tavern, south of the temple.
BoDED.png

8aHM7.png

On Tuesdays you can find him in Liberty Bay, in Lyonel's tavern, west of the depot.
p1GgF.png

YD0SQ.png

On Wednesdays you can find him in Port Hope, in Clyde's tavern, north of the ship.
oLxN1.png

YiJN2.png

On Thursdays you can find him in Ankrahmun, in Arito's tavern, above the post office.
X28mJ.png

Dt9uD.png

On Fridays you can find him in Darashia, in Miraia's tavern, south of the guildhalls.
YSERT.png

w5gLk.png

On Saturdays you can find him in Edron, in Mirabell's tavern, above the depot.
5XolA.png

Yn4Nu.png

On Sundays you can find him in Carlin depot, one floor above.
6FFdR.png

XYiIr.png

[highlight]Interesting note:[/highlight] You don't need to do any quest to trade with Rashid.

Please check this Tutorial everday for know about Rashid and don't ask in Help Channel the whole day for Rashid please.

Yours,
Dyablo.

Official thread: http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-where-can-i-find-travelling-salesman-rashid-171091/

Back