• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial WODBO ACC Maker

dave182

Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded the WoDBO server and it had a "wodbo acc maker".. It seems to be like Nicaw, but the problem is.. ALL THE TUTORIALS FOR ACC MAKERS ARE FOR TFS, MY SERVER IS MYSQL BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE A DATABASE... If anyone knows any other tutorial that explain how to start a acc maker for wodbo, please post it here.. i'll REP++ :D

Let me check them.. if i can start it up, be sure ill give u the link xd
Well.. these links didn't solve my questions, because my problem is: my server is version 7.xx, I mean, an old version... and it doesn't have a database to import... and the tutorials you gived me were for the lastest versions of tibia... but thanks anyways, ill give you the link to download WODBO, the page is in polish, just press "download" to start the installation, the ACC Maker its inside of the folder, and remember, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO START THE ACC MAKER OF WODBO, PLEASE POST IT HERE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: aff sorry, i forgot giving the link x)
Code:
http://**************/silniki/159182-wodbo.html
*********** means: tibia
.net
.pl

Last edited:
which is the pag plish ? to download wodbo D; ? please man what if I say
I will continue looking for tutorials to help you with your problem
:D!

:O okok :D

Last edited:
Back