• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutors

Fix this?

• Kick annoying Eccim ?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Make Dyablo Senior Tutor ?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amso

Reaction score
Hai
We all see eccim is annoying as a tutor,also we see how much mercy have dyablo after my questions about nothing.
I decided to post this shit to check people opinion about that,
so post down.

-we hate eccim?!
-or we want make dyablo senior tutor for doing good shit!?
[video=youtube;eDiSYp_51iY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDiSYp_51iY&feature=related[/video]

And special from my client window!

hes so much pro , but he dont even know hex to 9.6 multi client maj gad!

Last edited:
well eccim does tell you info if its important ... if its just maybe to noobie qustion he wont :p

Before doing that, fix the mute shit in the Help-Channel. Once you mute someone he wont be unmuted after the server save. He has to talk to an tutor in PM and tell him to unmute him.

Before doing that, fix the mute shit in the Help-Channel. Once you mute someone he wont be unmuted after the server save. He has to talk to an tutor in PM and tell him to unmute him.
that was just the case with you, plenty of other ppl got automaticly unmuted after 1 hour

ontopic >> if you follow the rules i dont have to mute you :)

If any Tutor mute you then you must wait 1 hour and after that you will be unmuted automatically!

Eccim its not about rules.. you are annoying as hell. Now think.. Yes! correct as a tutor everyone have to talk with you what means 70% population of this server run away: /
and the other 30% dont know english ;/ so..

Last edited:
Why would you even start a poll about this? Talaturen chooses his tutor because he thinks they can handle it.

In my point of view, the person who got muted deservs it. Warnings have been given out to the specific person and if he keeps trolling around, its just his loss.

And as Ayowin said, its Talaturen who picks out the tutors. His rules, his game!

Last edited:
Back