• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twinforce Pk Team

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Hello to all twinforce players!

I'm getting bored of softcores, and i cba botting up a new char here. That resulted into this:

I wanna make a pk team here on TwinForce.

The Requirements
- You gotta be able to talk proper English
- You gotta be atleast level 60
- You gotta be active so we can make daily actions
- You gotta have a microphone which works
- You gotta have ventrilo 3.1.4 or 2.1.4 (I can provide ventrilo mix if needed).
- You gotta have pvp skills, if you suck in pvp don't ask for invitation cuz we'll find out and kick you ourselves.

The better skills you got, the higher rank you get in the guild.

Remember, the guild will just be made for fun, we'll kill everyone on our path and hope to get some nice battles.

For the rest:
There's no guild be made yet. We can discuss the name with the ammount of players who want to join.

The idea is made by me and a mate. As soon as we got 5-10 people we'll build up the guild and start pk'ing.

If you want to join leave a post here, msg me ingame on Ice Meto or contact me via a privat message on otland.net or on SoftCores ingame on;
- Abo Tagteamz
- Goa pain
- Avanged
- Lary Gango
- Ice Meto

Please sign up!

Back