• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwitBeef closing TwinForce?!

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone from TwinForce!
During the new projects we are currently in the discussion of closing twitbeef for this server. The final decision is not made yet, this is more as an information to you members so you are aware. Note that the hall of fame competition is not valid for this server at the moment!

TwitBeef is mostly just information for this server and no TwitBeef staff members will be pointed out from this server.

Remember that this information may change at anytime depending on the server's development. We have seen that the server has gone up in player numbers - but the time will show if TwitBeef will be working hard towards this server aswell!

Thanks for reading! :)

Says the one who doesn't play on it.
You should learn some english before you post here. Singular/Plural isn't that hard...

singular/plural has nothing to do with what he just wrote lol

Did you understand what i writed?? Yes, so whats the problem mr smart?? Sorry that i dont know english perfectly like you

Did you understand what i writed?? Yes, so whats the problem mr smart?? Sorry that i dont know english perfectly like you

It should be "wrote"
so whats "your" problem
"i dont know how to speak english perfectly like you"

Im not that good in english but i know a few basics

Please try to focus on the topic here. Do you guys use twitbeef for twinforce?

I would use it but it never worked. And I became inactive in the past weeks. I dunno if my Rls use it..

EDIT:
Sorry, dude but I just saw that Twinforce got many players and not the old ones.. there are many new players starting there. I think they haven't checked the forum yet. Maybe you could make a daily message when they login that they should check out the forum. Would be a very good idea I guess ;)

Last edited:
Back