• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[two pictures of a temple]

Kioshi

Only live in the present!
Reaction score
Hey! I'm trying to learn to map some :p,and here is 2 pictures of my first mapping,it's nothing speciell,just a little too big temple,i thought it was a little boring but i'm not posting to "showoff" i'm posting cuz i want some advices and such things :p,so tell me what you think(only if it can improve my skills and HOW to improve) dumb comments like "it sucks,it's ugly" won't help me to improve ;).

Well here we go ;)

Roof:

Insde:
insidej.png

* The shape of your temple is a square. Don't make houses squary
* Use RAW(jst guessing ur not atm)
* Choose objects that fit into the scenario, dont put random things that look nice
* Smaller plx

ughhh lmfao!
picture of a roof?

dude sorry but i hate that floor. that lights and big squared houses.
imagine lvl 8 gonna walk out from the temple..

It's total trash sorry to say... Look, go to mapping showoff and look at other peoples mapping, amybe you wil lget some inspiration and learn which details fit with what..

Yes it is tooo big, make it small like maybe 8x10 sqm? Plus you should make it so it isn't just square and try to make it maybe rectangular, or something else, be creative! Plus you should add some more detail like maybe a book on an altair or something and use RAW not Autoborder and Doodad... :p

Thank you all for the answers :),well see what i come up with next :p,besides,i know the roof is crap :p,i just copied a roof cuz i really hate doing roofs,i never find the pieces i want and such things :p well hopefully i learn something and make it alot better from your answers and advices ;)

Back