• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two Problems

Tony

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very new to SQL just started using it thanks to difjocke91's turorial!:p

Making GM Character:
It also says in that tutorial how to set up GM account but like it just says go to accounts then to your account and i dont know how to get to that and same with players part it really anoying can anyone help me out?

Strange Error In Console:
The error is =

"Failed to unserialize attr_type: 22 for item: 2162
WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginDaa: :loaditems"

Anyone Know The Problem?

Thanks, Tony

o_O

localhost/phpmyadmin -> select your otServ database, click on account table, click browse, then you will see down accoutn numbers etc etc etc, click edit on the one you would like to edit, same goes to players ;OOOOO

or:

PHP:
UPDATE `accounts` SET group_id='x', type='x' WHERE id='xxxxx';

in the SQL thingy =DDDDDDDDDDD

(dunno if its groupid, or group_id :(:mad:)

well i added the flags and read another tutorial and now my character looks like a gm and can you know, not be attacked, not noticed by monsters, can use offensive spells in pz zones but cant use any commands not sure what acess level to put it to or really where to do it! im using the new TFS 0.2.13 for 8.21 edited by geisor Btw :p

players -> groupid
accounts -> type
accounts -> groupid

You can check what access/group is needed for commands in commands.xml (data/XML)

:( doesn't show what access needed in commands.XML

PHP:
<command cmd="/invisible" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/reload" group="1" acctype="5"/>

Can You See Any Problem WIth That?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back