• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4X] [Competitibia] [Custom Real-Map] [Shipping] [x1] [LEARN SPELLS] No Resets MC LIMIT

Server Website/AAC
http://competitibia.world
Server Address
competitibia.world
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yes so use game chat and make team with other single players?

You cry in real life when your somsiad drive better Passat because his wife helped him make money for it or u find wife that support u too?

Yes so use game chat and make team with other single players?

You cry in real life when your somsiad drive better Passat because his wife helped him make money for it or u find wife that support u too?
No one here is crying over anything, I'm just telling you what is worth changing to make this server better.

After all , do you think that your server for a week that will last 3 days is a wonder of the world?

I fire up any free shooting game on the internet and play on equal terms for free, I don't have to look for random players after at some chats to level the rules of the game.

Your level of thinking is like some ufo in outer space...

Anything other than your illogical train of thought you consider hate or crying, better accept more of this green stuff and adjust the reception of your mental microwave better xD

It's a multiplayer game that benefits multi players tasks don't count in party only to last damage and most damage (aka killers) so idk what u are talking about
I have better idea maybe we just benefit single players and punish people for making teams and playing together

I told you play server first then talk about changing things because I didn't even had chance to present it and u already 3 pages in with the criticism
U want to remove tasks?
Tibiantis is there to play

It's a multiplayer game that benefits multi players tasks don't count in party only to last damage and most damage (aka killers) so idk what u are talking about
I have better idea maybe we just benefit single players and punish people for making teams and playing together

I told you play server first then talk about changing things because I didn't even had chance to present it and u already 3 pages in with the criticism
U want to remove tasks?
Tibiantis is there to play
What's the problem with having a team to strike in such a way as to score one player after another, to perform tasks that a single unit can't do?

So what are you talking about that you have some kind of system here that supports solo units more than large teams?

It really seems to me that sometimes it's better not to discuss on this forum, because when I see such a level of thought, it makes it makes me want to do a flip in the wall and not live xD

I suggest how to make the game more even for both groups, and not someone had some bigger bonuses...

I don't expect the game to give any greater profits for solo players or teams, just that it would be better if it was on an even level, and currently it is not, and I explained clearly above why.

Well we can agree to disagree maybe season 2 will be more family friendly.

In season 2 I'll put boxes into rare loot. For now the task system will stay it keeps the grind extra rewardy and people busy

We'll see if future seasons will be better.

Learn by trial and error and don't repeat the same mistakes, it's good that you are doing something other than just copy paste like most other hosters.

Maybe in time you will be able to create a good server good luck :)

That is the point of seasons we will find what is good and take the bad stuff out I do not want to make perfect server straight away because that's how they all go down never add anything new or fresh just same copy paste.

What players can win?
Some dolars?
I need dolar, dolars is what i need.

What players can win?
Some dolars?
I need dolar, dolars is what i need.
pH premium 1 month in first season
Idk if I can link the website with cool intro sound anyways
And ofc statue on map with name

I do not recommend. I remember when @Competitibia streamed his last ot.

It got him banned from twitch, from otland, and probably more places. This is not a very good human being!

I do not recommend. I remember when @Competitibia streamed his last ot.

It got him banned from twitch, from otland, and probably more places. This is not a very good human being!
I understand your frustrations many human beings go through exceptional amounts of things some even within their childhood everyone learns from their wrongdoings otherwise they would be no wiser. Monkey see monkey do. Hope everything is good with you 😊

and for everyone that wants to play I recommend only speaking english and not playing in teams. the possibilities of what happens would be astronomical then. If people only cared about themselves it would be only a real chaos that would ensue them It would be so magical to see people indifferent to each other again in a fully dynamic world where they can do so much bad damage to others

updated experience rates for first season.

Last edited:
2 new features
you can now fill containers with alcohol and poison liquids and when you spill them on ground and another player walks into them they get a debuff making dwarven ring more viable in game and usefull.

Client added to website
Full map included.

updated login window

background.png

Last edited:
I was not going to be able to play on launch due to work and other stuff... but why was launch date changed without notifying the 3 people that were ready to play?
Kind of weird to change it without providing an update.

yea that sucks.. i literally took tomorrow off work to play.. and now the dates changed..

Added some Easter eggs in game
People who think outside of the box get rewarded plenty. Imagine the possibilities of new system

Last edited:
Too bad the date is this week. Should have released the date in advane. Maybe next time!

Back